Rangers v Motherwell 02/03/2024

SteelmaninOZ

Walter smith, jock Wallace, Graham Murty, ally Mccoist, Maggie thatcher…… your boys took a helluva beating!!!!!

Massive credit to every player in Claret and Amberand Stuart kettlewell…. Unbelievable 👍👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Best performance in years.

Brilliant from everyone. Credit to Kelly for stepping up a level and I hope everyone can acknowledge Mugabi has a bit of quality in him. I'm fed up hearing lazy stereotypes about a nice guy and a mistake in him. He's our best defender. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chanzeypopz said:

Wasent planning on having a drink tonight but theres absolutely no way thats happening, What a result ❤️💛 we have became a real thorn in the old firms side this season

Superb. It's my birthday too. Few beers tonight.🍺👍

• Like 2

It's finally happened a league win against that mob after 20 odd years of disappointment what a feckin result that was. I'm off to a Burns supper surrounded by blue uglies tonight so it will be a joy to see their greetin faces.

Gutted I never went now 😁 coyw

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mio said:

Walter smith, jock Wallace, Graham Murty, ally Mccoist, Maggie thatcher…… your boys took a helluva beating!!!!!

Massive credit to every player in Claret and Amberand Stuart kettlewell…. Unbelievable 👍👍

Aw feck off!!.  I was halfway typing through something similar!! 😜😜, can I add Andy Cameron to the list!!! 

Roll on a few irn bru's tonight, going to dinner dance and I am driving! Booooo

• Haha 3

Outstanding...........what a fucking weird season this has been, absolutely mental

The ref did try his best to get the win for Rangers but alas, we held out...............FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even big Bevis played well, I'll give him this one 😃

We had a few breakaway opportunities we didn’t make the most of and thought it would bite us in the bum. But credit to a much maligned (rightly a lot of the time) defense.  They were immense today and scored the winner.  

What a performance, and a great display of having the biggest cojones. Our bottle and togetherness has never been in question this season.

Mugabi was a colossus, but everyone played their part, along with the usual sprinkling of luck, but we totally deserved that.

The penalty was a joke, and I expected more shenanigans in injury time, but there must not have been anything close enough for them to var us out of the 3 points.

Enjoy your weekend.