Rangers v Motherwell 02/03/2024

SteelmaninOZ

2 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

2 weeks before we play Aberdeen at home so we should be well rested after our efforts today. Hopefully that also means that Gent will be fully fit again. Im Assuming Slattery and Paton are out for the rest of the season but other than that we should have a fully fit squad, is that right? 

Unbelievably if we could beat Aberdeen we'd go 8 points clear of them. 

5 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

Unbelievably if we could beat Aberdeen we'd go 8 points clear of them. 

Although I think they have midweek game this week 

edit. Even better, their midweek game is on 13th, 3 days before they play us. 

20 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

On their current form I still think it's a possibility😁😁 St Mirren never had an effort on their goal until their penalty in the 95th minute then they lose another a minute later, they are seriously shite.

Aberdeen have 1 clean sheet in their last 20 league matches.  So we better see a goal at least! 

Was at a local (for me) game today, Sauchie v Dundonald Bluebell, ear piece in keeping up to date, walking home when Casey scores, couldn't help the wee jig and punching the air, got some strange looks 🤣.

Hope everyone there gets back safe and as others have said, beating either of the bigot brothers is a feeling like no other, and one we've all missed badly.

Wee post script, playing for Alloa v Motherwell CT tomorrow in O60s Supervets, hope the Mwell team are on the bevvy tonight!!, I'm being very disciplined (almost)

1 hour ago, texanwellfan said:

Any one else just wandering around the house singing to themselves? 

No, but I will admit to, on about four occasions, stopping what I'm doing, doing a double fisted crouch and shouting "Yes, you f@cking beauty."

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mccus28 said:

Outstanding...........what a fucking weird season this has been, absolutely mental

The ref did try his best to get the win for Rangers but alas, we held out...............FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even big Bevis played well, I'll give him this one 😃

I've been critical of Bevis but apparently he was a stand out today. SOD too. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yodo said:

Superb performance the managers tactics were spot on well done 

ah yodo my old arguing friend,  so you are warming to SK ?  i also thought his tactics were spot on, right subs at the right time, vale is a player leaves feck all on the park he emptys his tank then we get fresh legs, also yung miller was had a good game couple of stray passes but basically always tried a forward pass and put in a shift. also kelly with saves we know he can make but also brainfarts we know he can make , all in all GREAT result, only problem is weve now possibly helped the other arse cheek that stole our point last week

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wellup83 said:

I really hope this is the beginning of a downward spiral for Clement. Virtually no credit given to the away team for a fantastic performance away from home and lambasting Casey for the tackle on Mcausland. Sour grapes.

FUCK HIM   :):):)

2 hours ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

It's been a real irritant for me. I'm from a generation where we used to give the OF a real hard time. They hated playing us but the last 21 years have been depressing in the extreme against them. Thankfully that monkey  being removed will lead to better times against the OF.

I'm the same. I remember the time we beat Celtic in the cup replay and regularly beat rangers. Mccart. Frazer Wishart et al.

Have waited to achieve a Zen-like state before posting.

So proud of my team. The angle of the "penalty' which I saw from across the box with SOD and Casey closest to the camera shows it  is not a penalty imo, whether SOD "went to ground''or not. That angle wasn't shown on Sportscene.

Clement whinging about Casey's tackle is pathetic deflection. If it had been bad,  BBC Sportscene would have analysed it  to buggery but they were strangely silent on the matter.

I'd like to introduce everyone at Rangers Central to my little friend, Gerd T. Fökk, with knobs on.

"Mon The Dossers!

4 minutes ago, Happy Dosser said:

Clement whinging about Casey's tackle is pathetic deflection. If it had been bad,  BBC Sportscene would have analysed it  to buggery but they were strangely silent on the matter.

You get told as a kid you get hurt pulling out tackles. McAusland hung a leg in with studs up and turned his head away. Completely his own fault. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Yabba's Turd said:

You're not censored you're moderated

Did he mention anything about a bikini ? That always get me 'moderated' lol. Yestarday i merely said a 'certain outfit' and my post got instantly scorched

26 minutes ago, Yabba's Turd said:

The difference is we are only previewing what is posted and not changing or deleting anything

seriously didnt know the differance, steelboy can have quite an attitude, but its a forum and as long as nothing personal or derogitry is said ( think thats how its spelt but an english teacher i am not ) then you either read his poin or scroll bye it :thankyou:

Fantastic result today and it was a real team effort. The team showed character to regain the lead after being pegged back to 1-1. Really chuffed for our fans who were there today. What a transformation in Theo Bair from his St Johnstone days!

I thought we had a fair shout for a penalty in the first half when Spittal looked to have been held back when boring into the box. Not even a VAR check. 

SK deserves a lot of credit for turning things around. Our first priority is always to avoid relegation and we look like doing that now with a bit to spare. Encouraging too, from a financial perspective that we look likely to finish above 10th. A top 6 place isn't impossible. Other results went our way today too. 

A great day to be a Dosser. 

And the change kit which is much maligned by some will forever be associated with winning at Ibrox. 

You think the Pony all white kit and think of Owen Coyle day

The fluorescent kit and Eliphas Shivute at Ibrox in a 2-2 draw and Willie Falconer covered in mud after scoring the winner at Fir Park

And this seasons will be remembered for Theo Bair and Dan Casey turning Rangers over. :cheers: