Dundee v Motherwell 6/4/2024

Kmcalpin

Can’t really say it’s not what I was expecting. Poor game, bad conditions.

played slightly better since we went 1 down but it’ll probably be another lottery in the second half 

Pretty much going as expected, in our game and the Ross County and St Johnstone games. No surprises so far. Hopefully we can get an equaliser in the second half. I'd be quite happy for Dundee to give us an absolute pounding in the second half so long as we score more than them. 

2 hours ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

I wouldn't want to be a call handler for police on Sunday and listen to all the tedious nonsense...

Please don't worry. Although the call handlers might be overworked, Police Scotland will have instructed their officers to take no action in these cases.

10 minutes ago, Stevie73 said:

We are right back in the play off fight, all our own doing

Don't panic we only need to finish above one of Ross County or St Johnstone and neither are winning at present.

2 minutes ago, Yodo said:

This performance is worse than last week

No doubt the state of the pitch will be put forward as an excuse but there’s no getting away from the fact that this is dismal stuff. We’re not out of relegation danger by any means. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, steelboy said:

60 minutes and no shot on target.

The fact that people think this is an acceptable standard is mental. The manager should have been gone before Christmas.

Email Brian Caldwell.