Aberdeen v Motherwell 27/04/2024

SteelmaninOZ

Our record against Aberdeen at Pittodrie is at least as good as our record against them at Fir Park is bad. No idea if we win this one. But I dont think we lose it. 3-3 again!

3 hours ago, Stuwell2 said:

If Aberdeen come out attacking and leave space at the back it could be a high scoring game but if both teams sit in and try to hit on the break it could be a turgid affair. 

I was thinking that myself 

over the eyars, and I'm going back to the Tubby Ogston and Ally Shewan days, referees rarely give us much at Pittodrie. The Dons have tightened up their defence considerably since the 3 -3 draw. A draw for us will be a great result but for them very poor. 

3 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

over the eyars, and I'm going back to the Tubby Ogston and Ally Shewan days, referees rarely give us much at Pittodrie. The Dons have tightened up their defence considerably since the 3 -3 draw. A draw for us will be a great result but for them very poor. 

Their keeper is always good for a howler. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

Think Dons fans are saying same about us (Sorry Liam)

They can say what they like, but I'd still take Kelly over Roos on their comparible performances this season.