Motherwell Vs Livingston 04/05/24

TheoBair14

On 4/27/2024 at 10:58 AM, TheoBair14 said:

Or does Moses or Shaw play with him 

More realistic Moses with him I think

I'd go Moses all day long. It hasn't really worked for Shaw at Fir Park.

On Spittal, I don't see him being dropped.

We could confirm our safety on Saturday, if we beat Livingston and either or both of St Johnstone and Ross County lose.

There's life in the old dog yet though as we saw at Almondvale on Saturday. Take nothing for granted.

12 minutes ago, wellfan said:

Livi are fighting for their lives and we went on holiday after the Hibs game, meaning we’ll be lucky to get a draw out of this one. 

Livi are more or less relegated. They could technically catch Ross County but it seems very unlikely. 

1 hour ago, Stuwell2 said:

You do know the games at Fir Park?
Wonder if MJC will agree ;)

Of course MJC will agree the game's at Fir Park.

The rest he doesn't even need to post!

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

So, with Jack Vale being unavailable for Saturday do we bring in Sam Nicholson or Moses oir maybe Oli Shaw in midfield?

I think it has to be Obiye up top with Bair that seems the obvious choice assuming SK will start with a defined front 2, as I hope he does.

Nicholson might do a job in midfield but Oli Shaw should be nowhere near the team, he's contributed nothing since he came to the club.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Nicholson might do a job in midfield but Oli Shaw should be nowhere near the team, he's contributed nothing since he came to the club.

I was just stirring it Allan. 😁

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

I think it has to be Obiye up top with Bair that seems the obvious choice assuming SK will start with a defined front 2, as I hope he does.

I actually feel sorry for Shaw because it's just not worked out for him. Don't ask me why. I'm just kind of soft hearted 

1 hour ago, texanwellfan said:

I think the obvious option is to put Bevis up front on his own, move O’Donnell to left wing back, push Casey wide right, have Bair at centre back with Gent in central mid and that should ensure victory  

Seriously ya nutter!

Bevis in goals is the obvious choice, tall, will command the box, only needs to take by kicks so no dribbling and  legally allowed to handle the ball.

Move Kelly to midfield to show off more of his nifty foot work prowess.
Job done! Who the feck needs coaching badges? Any clown can do this job. ;)

• Haha 3

On 4/29/2024 at 12:03 AM, David said:

I'd go Moses all day long. It hasn't really worked for Shaw at Fir Park.

On Spittal, I don't see him being dropped.

Agree totally about Moses.  With Spittal I think you will be right but personally I would bench him. Hasn't been as affective recently since Hearts announcement.   Not questioning his commitment as has been great for us but his mind will be drifting to next season 

13 hours ago, Stuwell2 said:

Seriously ya nutter!

Bevis in goals is the obvious choice, tall, will command the box, only needs to take by kicks so no dribbling and  legally allowed to handle the ball.

Move Kelly to midfield to show off more of his nifty foot work prowess.
Job done! Who the feck needs coaching badges? Any clown can do this job. ;)

I stand corrected!

• Haha 1