grizzlyg Posted 7 hours ago Report Share Posted 7 hours ago I have came to the decision that I am just going to focus on Alfred and the team as spent too much time thinking about the fines and behaviour of a small minority that its actually just put me on a downer and I've lost my enthusiasm for posting or trying to be funny and lighten the mood. So hey......not all bad 🤪🤪, COYW 1 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spiderpig Posted 6 hours ago Report Share Posted 6 hours ago 1 hour ago, grizzlyg said: I have came to the decision that I am just going to focus on Alfred and the team as spent too much time thinking about the fines and behaviour of a small minority that its actually just put me on a downer and I've lost my enthusiasm for posting or trying to be funny and lighten the mood. So hey......not all bad 🤪🤪, COYW My thoughts as well and for me thats the best attitude to have, but the club and/ or the WS need to grow a set and deal with the issues, before the vast majority of the fans begin to suffer due to the actions of the entitled minority. 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
grizzlyg Posted 4 hours ago Report Share Posted 4 hours ago 2 hours ago, grizzlyg said: I have came to the decision that I am just going to focus on Alfred and the team as spent too much time thinking about the fines and behaviour of a small minority that its actually just put me on a downer and I've lost my enthusiasm for posting or trying to be funny and lighten the mood. So hey......not all bad 🤪🤪, COYW In fact taking a wee break till next game might be best all round as I have rubbed folk up the wrong way with views plus my jokes are just driving folk roond the bend ( i forget the ones previously sent, so sending a 2nd time is double torture). Always try to be honest and lighthearted but admittedly it must be irritating seeing some of the gibberish I post. Jeez I need a holiday 😎 COYW Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SteelmaninOZ Posted 4 hours ago Report Share Posted 4 hours ago 3 hours ago, grizzlyg said: I have came to the decision that I am just going to focus on Alfred and the team as spent too much time thinking about the fines and behaviour of a small minority that its actually just put me on a downer and I've lost my enthusiasm for posting or trying to be funny and lighten the mood. So hey......not all bad 🤪🤪, COYW Keep em coming the jokes I mean 👍 SIWY 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kmcalpin Posted 3 hours ago Report Share Posted 3 hours ago 1 hour ago, grizzlyg said: In fact taking a wee break till next game might be best all round as I have rubbed folk up the wrong way with views plus my jokes are just driving folk roond the bend ( i forget the ones previously sent, so sending a 2nd time is double torture). Always try to be honest and lighthearted but admittedly it must be irritating seeing some of the gibberish I post. Jeez I need a holiday 😎 COYW Stay just as you are Grizzly. 2 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
David Posted 2 hours ago Report Share Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, grizzlyg said: In fact taking a wee break till next game might be best all round as I have rubbed folk up the wrong way with views plus my jokes are just driving folk roond the bend ( i forget the ones previously sent, so sending a 2nd time is double torture). Always try to be honest and lighthearted but admittedly it must be irritating seeing some of the gibberish I post. Jeez I need a holiday 😎 COYW I can only speak personally, but you're a valued member of the forum, and those jokes do actually get a chuckle from me every now and then. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
weeyin Posted 2 hours ago Report Share Posted 2 hours ago Nothing to do with grizzly or his jokes, but just in general I think it's a good idea to take regular breaks from posting on any forum - and the international break is as good a time as any. Then come back all guns blazing after our next 0 - 0 draw. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
twistandshout1983 Posted 22 minutes ago Report Share Posted 22 minutes ago 4 hours ago, grizzlyg said: In fact taking a wee break till next game might be best all round as I have rubbed folk up the wrong way with views plus my jokes are just driving folk roond the bend ( i forget the ones previously sent, so sending a 2nd time is double torture). Always try to be honest and lighthearted but admittedly it must be irritating seeing some of the gibberish I post. Jeez I need a holiday 😎 COYW Not at all, I think the lighthearted jokes are one of the best things about coming on here some days Contrast that to some of the constant negativity on Motherwell's Facebook page after a game Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MJC Posted 13 minutes ago Report Share Posted 13 minutes ago 4 hours ago, grizzlyg said: In fact taking a wee break till next game might be best all round as I have rubbed folk up the wrong way with views plus my jokes are just driving folk roond the bend ( i forget the ones previously sent, so sending a 2nd time is double torture). Always try to be honest and lighthearted but admittedly it must be irritating seeing some of the gibberish I post. Jeez I need a holiday 😎 COYW Take a break if you want. But you’re one of the good yins on here grizzlyb. 👍 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.