Jump to content

Motherwell v Celtic 11/10/2026


SteelmaninOZ
 Share

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, wellfan said:

Is it just me, or does Alfred rarely offer anything particularly insightful? At best, he’s descriptive of the obvious, and at worst, he repeatedly highlights our specific weaknesses across the park, effectively handing the opposition a free playbook. He’s nowhere near Kettlewell levels of verbose crap, but I still often come away wondering whether he’s actually said anything that couldn’t have been covered in three minutes. And that’s fair enough, I suppose. Maybe I’m being overly negative, but we need to start seeing some tangible results from whatever it is he’s trying to implement, and I hope we see some of that on Sunday.

To be fair, when you get asked whether you are worried that the fans will not love you as much because the previous manager was better looking than you, Im not sure where he has to go! 😍😍😍

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, joewarkfanclub said:

To be fair, when you get asked whether you are worried that the fans will not love you as much because the previous manager was better looking than you, Im not sure where he has to go! 😍😍😍

Alfred got a better heid of hair than Jens though 🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, wellfan said:

Is it just me, or does Alfred rarely offer anything particularly insightful? At best, he’s descriptive of the obvious, and at worst, he repeatedly highlights our specific weaknesses across the park, effectively handing the opposition a free playbook. He’s nowhere near Kettlewell levels of verbose crap, but I still often come away wondering whether he’s actually said anything that couldn’t have been covered in three minutes. And that’s fair enough, I suppose. Maybe I’m being overly negative, but we need to start seeing some tangible results from whatever it is he’s trying to implement, and I hope we see some of that on Sunday.

You need insightful questions for that to happen.

He did make some interesting comments about the central defenders, and our sixes and tens, but the journos were more interested in looking for inflammatory quotes they could print about Celtic being poor.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...