In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hedwiges Maduro is a regular for Valencia, and possibly moreso with the departure of Raul Albiol to Real Madrid.

Bakkal at PSV Eindhoven.

Daniel de Ridder at Birmingham and now Wigan.

Ibrahim Affelay also a regular at PSV Eindhoven and still impressing far bigger clubs throughout Europe.

Demy de Zeeuw now a regular with the Dutch full squad, played in the last game against Scotland (I am sure)

There is 5 players that certainly have done well, and Drenthe may not be Real quality, but certainly does still feature on a relatively regular basis. Definitely not the worst player in the world, reckon he would do well in the EPL, perhaps at a West Ham level.

He just makes me laugh.

Good info on the other boys. Affelay scored some crackers on Eurogoals last year. I remember Maduro as one of the guys Van Basten picked for Holland after about 3 league matches.

Surprised to see a few posts saying we need a right back and central defender or no further signings.

The post above is spot on. We have not replaced Porter, Clarkson or Sheridan who was on loan. 3 strikers who scored 20+ goals last year between them.

IMHO we need no fewer than 2 strikers one of whom must have more than just potential. Flamurtari was an exception and our midfielders wont get that space again in the SPL.

Rumour kicking about Pie and Bovril that Dundee are going to sign Hammell from us. Seems like total bollocks, but the guy claims its from a good source. I smell shite though.

Can't see this. Hammell is a senior member of a very small squad. JG is building a squad - not dismantling. I can only see the aforementioned Fitzy, DLS and McGarry departing. Anyway, Jocky Scott now has a first team squad of 22. How many more players does he need? Smell shite indeed.

I think the number of views to this thread speaks for itself. On average there are approx 70 views for every post on the thread.

We are all keen to see what Jimbo has in store next!!

If and when anything happens it will be on the official site because lets face it no ones got a clue what Gannons doing have they . :P

The media probably won't know what he is doing aswell so thats a good thing allowing him try and sign folk without other clubs being alerted and then snatching the player before we can. I prefer the manager being quiet and signing someone that he thinks that could do the buisness rather have one that keeps talking about his targets building our hopes up then he doesn't manage to sign anyone.

Hopefully he signs more players such as a stirker, right back and a towering centre back.