In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just over eight hours to go, what are we looking for from our Jim? Just a right back? Are we expecting anyone to leave? And will we bother replacing them (I'm thinking not if it's a midfielder)?

In case you hadn't guessed, I love deadline day...

Wouldn't be surprised to see people leave but I don't think we have a large enough squad to let anyone go in this deadline. I'm hoping JG can get a right back in as a priority and anyone else would be a bonus.

Well there's a couple of Midden supporters on P&B (I know, but I think one of them is pretty reliable and not usually to be seen on the wind-up) who claim there's been a couple of offers on the table for a while, and one them is quoting 40k from Accies but Hammell doesn't want to move. They're definitely talking about it as if they know something we don't. Put as much faith in that as you like...

:lol:

Well there's a couple of Midden supporters on P&B (I know, but I think one of them is pretty reliable and not usually to be seen on the wind-up) who claim there's been a couple of offers on the table for a while, and one them is quoting 40k from Accies but Hammell doesn't want to move. They're definitely talking about it as if they know something we don't. Put as much faith in that as you like...

It is indeed the day for daft rumours. Winder if we're trying to move Hammell on in order to finance the move for the Stockport captain Raymes...

EDIT Having read Well-Made's post, if true you have to applaud Hammell, be very easy to move somewhere guaranteeing first team football. However, if Gannon was banking on that money to finance another deal, he might not be applauding him...

Can anyone tell me why we are getting rid of our only left back? Reynolds is not a left back, Fitzy is not a left back and eh thats about it.

Our squad is already thin. We should under no circumstances be getting rid of players.

Unless we are signing about 5 players today!

Can anyone tell me why we are getting rid of our only left back? Reynolds is not a left back, Fitzy is not a left back and eh thats about it.

Our squad is already thin. We should under no circumstances be getting rid of players.

Unless we are signing about 5 players today!

As I have said previously unless Gannon signs a left back before the close of the window Hammell will not be going anywhere.................................

Unless of course, he has pissed off Jimbo and the man wants rid of :lol: