In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually take P&B with a pich of salt - however....

there is a 'Well fan on there saying 2 signings are due shortly - 1 on loan from the Championship and 1 from SFL Div 1.

How about Callum Woods RB from Dunfermline? or the boy Buchanon from the jags as mentioned last week?

there is a 'Well fan on there saying 2 signings are due shortly - 1 on loan from the Championship and 1 from SFL Div 1.

How about Callum Woods RB from Dunfermline? or the boy Buchanon from the jags as mentioned last week?

I'd love to think we might sign a striker and a right back today but the longer the day goes on I reckon we're going to have to settle for a right back. And I have my fingers crossed on that one...

As a wee aside how many loan players can you have in a squad in the SPL (sorry if this is answered elsewhere)? They've been talking on SSN about how in the premiership you can have 4, but in English leagues you can have 8 in squad (4 under 23, 4 over) but can only have 4 on matchday

The boy from charlton might be the loan he's on about, even if he did get his leagues mixed up

Any more news on players out? I think JG will let one or two go. Any news? I hope that Accies dont get Stevie

Roll on 5PM! ;)

I don't think anyone will go. Gannons be reported on more than one occassion that everyone in the squad are still in his plans. nuthing like a bit of healthy competition for places.

I don't think anyone will go. Gannons be reported on more than one occassion that everyone in the squad are still in his plans. nuthing like a bit of healthy competition for places.

100% mate thats my thinking too. A wee bit of competition never hurt anybody I have a wee feeling we have one more to come but maybe not, and if we did get another one in we could trim our wage bill.

Mon the Well ;)

100% mate thats my thinking too. A wee bit of competition never hurt anybody I have a wee feeling we have one more to come but maybe not, and if we did get another one in we could trim our wage bill.

Mon the Well ;)

Don't think the wage bill will be a major problem as we will (i think) only be paying a percentage if anything of the loan players' wages.

Don't think the wage bill will be a major problem as we will (i think) only be paying a percentage if anything of the loan players' wages.

Thanks for that TV wasn't sure how that worked I thought we would be paying them ;) wonder if we could get Ribbery on loan? I'm sure I seen him at The Rex about 30mins ago trying the local grub :blink:

What I do find interesting, Flow, is that Moutaoukil is referred to as Signing #7. Unless my maths are crap (they are), does this mean that Michael Fraser is not considered one of our summer signings? Indicative of where he features in JGs thoughts...? ;)

i might be wrong but im sure he signed a pre-contract last jan, so wouldnt be included in the summer signings

anyone know about a loophole that allows players to be signed after the transfer deadline? Seem to remember last year if something like a fax had been sent to whoever does the registering before the deadline, then the formalities could get completed later on.

You've lost me. And I normally look for every loophole that there is in the hope we might get another body in...