In's And Out's

AndyRoss

it's funny that, as i was the year below chris maguire at school and thought he was ok but not outstanding compared to others at the school, but he's doing well now (the dick :O ).

Is he from Bellshill?

I've got a whole host of relatives in Bellshill and Mossend named Maguire.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGhee the teller of tall tales at it again.... "i don't need a goalkeeping coach" then goes and signs one.... wanker.
I think what he said was that he needed his coaches to multi-task. So if Melly is only going as a goalkeeping coach then Leighton will no doubt be preparing his lawsuit.

Eh, thought this was In's and Out's. Mind you I'm enjoying reading this just as much tbh. Don't think

Garrion Academy(now Clyde Valley high)had any sporting geniuses, did they

Few that were leg ends in their own head though was how I remember, and was Big Rog Hynd and the Whiteford guys not approaching football geniuses

Ian Clinging of First Division Championship winning fame and I'm sure there was a fella who ended up dabbling in sporting dvds...

Hynd, both Whitefords and I'm sure ex-Morton player Frank Welsh? PE teachers second to none, for those who made the footballing teams it was even better. Could forge their signatures better than themselves for my behaviour timetable! :whistling:

Eh, thought this was In's and Out's. Mind you I'm enjoying reading this just as much tbh. Don't think

Garrion Academy(now Clyde Valley high)had any sporting geniuses, did they :whistling:

Lee Miller .... so naw! :lol:

Earnock.

And, no, I didn't go to school with all of them, I said they all went to my school. Derek Fergsuon was there the same time as me; a couple of years behind (and a right ned).

Ally Maxwell is the same age as me, but went to a different school - which is why I only ever played against him in the BB games.

Like Numpty, I was in the same year (and a few classes) as Stephen Wright at the now defunct Earnock. He didn't stand out in PE as he wasn't a showy player but he was a decent guy and knew he was signing for Aberdeen from an early age. It was a pity his career was ruined by injury.

My cousin was in the same class as Derek Ferguson and had the same opinion as Weeyin. He also knew he was going to sign professional early on and he made sure everyone knew it.

There weren't many Motherwell supporters at Earnock and not too many Accies supporters either to be honest but they all came out of the woodwork after that Albert Craig game!

There weren't many Motherwell supporters at Earnock and not too many Accies supporters either to be honest but they all came out of the woodwork after that Albert Craig game!
I'm surprised at that. Not at the lack of 'Well supporters, but lack of Accies. There was a small core of 'Well fans when I was there, but I knew about 20 Accies fans personally in my year. We all used to head down to Douglas Park together for the derby games (the few seasons that we had any).

Something in my head says Gordon 'night' Mair went to Uddingston Grammar :doh:

So did Kirkie Lawson.

Whwn I was at school my PE Teacher was Ian Munro who was on Hibs books at the time but went on to play for St Mirren and Rabngers and won a few caps for Scotland in the late 1970's early 1980's.

I dont recollect any pupils going onto play Professional Football but as a boy in Viewpark I played football with John Robertson of Notts Forest and Scotland, Ian Scanlon of St Mirren and Aberdeen, Billy Semple of Rangers, and played against both George and John McCluskey.

I know a burd whos pumped enough Motherwell players (and employees :P ) to form a pretty decent starting 11. :doh:

Was going to say name that team but the sheer weight of that knowledge might just cripple this very forum.

So lets be subtle...........would this team have a keeper? :D

Think he was going out with my mates big sister for a while, he still playing at East Stirling?

Don't think so man. I think he left them at some point during last season and moved to Glenafton in the juniors.

Haven't seen him for a while now so not sure if that's still the case.