In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't getting a game for us, he's moved so he can get a game. He's been good when asked for us, this "oh he's left so fuck him" attitude is ridiculous.

Played a good number of games after injury at the end of last season and would have been in contention for the RB slot should Quinn leave..

Played a good number of games after injury at the end of last season and would have been in contention for the RB slot should Quinn leave..

He's never a right back, total bombscare in that position. Better than Reynolds at centre half in my opinion though.

Disappointed to see him go and disappointed in McLean to be honest. A bit daft from him considering Quinn is going and Reynolds might be. A step sideways, or a step back? Certainly not a step foward going to Falkirk. Not irreplaceable to be fair, but he'd been with us a few years and only didn't play because of injury so I don't know why he's greetin. Be interesting to hear why he felt he had to move.

Does anybody even know if we definitely offered him a new deal? I remember reading that McGhee "was going to sit down with him at the end of the season" and also heard the one year contract thing. Didn't hear anything after the season finished though.

Does anybody even know if we definitely offered him a new deal? I remember reading that McGhee "was going to sit down with him at the end of the season" and also heard the one year contract thing. Didn't hear anything after the season finished though.

I was sure we had offered him a one year deal at the end of the season, could be wrong though. Can't blame the guy for looking after number 1, everyone would do the same in a similar situation.

He's never a right back, total bombscare in that position. Better than Reynolds at centre half in my opinion though.

Best game I can remember him having was as RB vs. Shellic at FP. McLean took McGeady out of the game, not even literally. McGeady just could not get past him.

Best game I can remember him having was as RB vs. Shellic at FP. McLean took McGeady out of the game, not even literally. McGeady just could not get past him.

Worst game I saw him at right back was against Dundee in the Scottish Cup. Ripped a new arsehole at every attack. I suppose everyone has different views but he impressed me much more at centre half than at right back.

Worst game I saw him at right back was against Dundee in the Scottish Cup. Ripped a new arsehole at every attack. I suppose everyone has different views but he impressed me much more at centre half than at right back.

If memory serves me right St Mirren away in the cup couple seasons back and Dundee in the cup last year were both horrible performances from him at right back

Who? And wheres this been posted/reported?

Do you mean Turner? Everton Keeper who has won cap at Under 21 level for Scotland and featured in a couple of squads. Came in a few times at Everton and had one howler of a game if I remember right. Cost them a goal and got sent off - I think.

Decent keeper and would be shocked if we rejected him!

Don't know if it's been posted already, but Buzz has signed for Brighton.

Click here!

Interesting to read that he's gonna be a bench warmer behind a 35-year old!

A great signing for my other team, although I thought Buzz wanted to split the Old Firm??

The 35 year old you mention is truly a 1 off, and famously, a former Dutch Marine. God knows what he'll make of Buzz screaming like a big girls blouse!