New Manager

fizoxy

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

However im sure you will automatically dismiss Gannons version of events regardless of his views and stick rigidly to Boyles propaganda machine.

Well if that works for you. I feel that we as motherwell fans desreve better stewardship of our club.

I am no believer of Boyle's propaganda machine. I just watch the games most weeks. And don't see players busting a gut for Jim Gannon. Guys who were previously sweating blood for Motherwell.

Deserve better stewardship? Boyle is a steward at FP. A caretaker. All he has to do is keep us in reasonable shape for when we're no longer his. We're in profit, we're in the SPL, we've seen some great football in the last few years under Butcher, McGhee and very occasionally Gannon. Aye, fuck it, you're right, he's doing a terrible job...

Well they dont walk out on other clubs with the same regularity they do here.

mcghee is famous for walkin out on teams to join another,malpas has been sacked from his only two goes as being a club manager so i think youll find were not the only club these guys have left

I am no believer of Boyle's propaganda machine. I just watch the games most weeks. And don't see players busting a gut for Jim Gannon. Guys who were previously sweating blood for Motherwell.

Deserve better stewardship? Boyle is a steward at FP. A caretaker. All he has to do is keep us in reasonable shape for when we're no longer his. We're in profit, we're in the SPL, we've seen some great football in the last few years under Butcher, McGhee and very occasionally Gannon. Aye, fuck it, you're right, he's doing a terrible job...

What players are you referring to here. new keeper three new guys at the back entire new midfield and two new strikers who never played for motherwell before. Do you mean Reynolds, and Hamill. Do you mean Sutton. Thats just silly. And yes im glad i convinced you. he is doing a shite job.

Dundee United, Hibs, Hearts, Inverness fans might not agree with you.

I'm sure there are more but I can't really be fucked looking into it, your starting to bore me now.

Ill look it up the morra. Cannae be arsed wi it tonight. Interestingly we have had more managers than hearts recently. Seeing as you keep using the same argument with the occasional changing of the goalposts then its getting harder and harder to keep replying to you as i find you tedious now.

Ill look it up the morra. Cannae be arsed wi it tonight. Interestingly we have had more managers than hearts recently. Seeing as you keep using the same argument with the occasional changing of the goalposts then its getting harder and harder to keep replying to you as i find you tedious now.

:lol:

Bye.

What players are you referring to here. new keeper three new guys at the back entire new midfield and two new strikers who never played for motherwell before. Do you mean Reynolds, and Hamill. Do you mean Sutton. Thats just silly. And yes im glad i convinced you. he is doing a shite job.

Specifically, Hammell, Lasley and Craigan. Guys who have a real affection for this club. And who this season look like they hate being here.

If he's doing a shite job, you seem to be the only one who's noticed it. Let's just agree to disagree, eh...

Specifically, Hammell, Lasley and Craigan. Guys who have a real affection for this club. And who this season look like they hate being here.

If he's doing a shite job, you seem to be the only one who's noticed it. Let's just agree to disagree, eh...

As neither craigen nor lasley have featured much then its hard to say. But if your suggesting that they wont try very hard unless they like the manager then they should be the first ones to leave and i would question their affection for the club if they decided not to play unless they had a manager who made them feel good.

I do respect your views but when you attack mine (followed by a claim that i am "off my head") then I will probably respond in kind. The small number of people who can be arsed posting on this board is hardly representative of the views of the support. I can assure you that I am not alone in my feelings on the poor stewardship of our club. However I live in hope and like an addict i will be at Tynecastle on Wednesday. As neither

As neither craigen nor lasley have featured much then its hard to say. But if your suggesting that they wont try very hard unless they like the manager then they should be the first ones to leave and i would question their affection for the club if they decided not to play unless they had a manager who made them feel good.

I do respect your views but when you attack mine (followed by a claim that i am "off my head") then I will probably respond in kind.

I'm basing it on the few performances I've seen from Craigan and Lasley and the games I've seen Hammell play. I've said elsewhere that yes professionals should give 100% in their jobs as we all do. But in sport enthusiasm can contribute to your performance. And I would say it would be difficult to be enthusiastic when your boss is constantly talking you down. I would find it hard to put my heart and soul into any job where I did not respect my boss.

I did not attack your views. I argued with them. And I did say that "If you believe...you're off your head" :lol: . Which I still say...

I'm basing it on the few performances I've seen from Craigan and Lasley and the games I've seen Hammell play. I've said elsewhere that yes professionals should give 100% in their jobs as we all do. But in sport enthusiasm can contribute to your performance. And I would say it would be difficult to be enthusiastic when your boss is constantly talking you down. I would find it hard to put my heart and soul into any job where I did not respect my boss.

I did not attack your views. I argued with them. And I did say that "If you believe...you're off your head" :lol: . Which I still say...

And i still believe your delusional :lol:

Shut it Leon Jackson. Why the fuck am I the one with all the warnings when this chuffer is spouting a fountain of pish?

I gave Gannon time and could see what he tried to do, but something clearly changed. After the first St.Mirren game I'd say. After coming out of administration I have total faith in Boyle in his business and footballing descisions. To potentiall have an interim management structure in place in half a day is brilliant.

Shut it Leon Jackson. Why the fuck am I the one with all the warnings when this chuffer is spouting a fountain of pish?

I gave Gannon time and could see what he tried to do, but something clearly changed. After the first St.Mirren game I'd say. After coming out of administration I have total faith in Boyle in his business and footballing descisions. To potentiall have an interim management structure in place in half a day is brilliant.

:lol: and yet another personal insult. you disagree with me fine. but do you need to behave like a tosser when you do it? apparently so.

And after coming out of administration?????

Who the fuck put us there?

Not an insult at all. You just believe your own hype. If you've had such views you'd have posted them before now. It was people like Pat Nevin that put is into administration. If John Boyle hadn't been so selfless we would be no more.

Well you called me a chuffer which is clearly supposed to be insulting. And i believe my own hype???? Im sorry i didnt realise i was hyping myself up!! Very weird comment.

And by the way i did post a number of things regarding Gannon and my support for him a couple of days ago. I have posted on Boyle many many times on various boards for a number of years now. Initially i defended him and even defended him recently to mates, but enough is enough.

as for the rest of your post :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You fair cheered me up thanks.

Did Nevin steal his credit card and then tell Boyle lies about the financial situation??

Don't we still owe and are still paying back a fair whack of the money that Boyle supposedly wiped out?

I believe he took a bit of a financial hit and accepted 20p in the pound for what is claimed to be football debt, but a large sum owed to him has become a non-football debt which is being paid back to Boyle, in full, with interest as part of our CVA arrangement. Selfless :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The man you put your faith in has now taken two companies into administration and liquidized one of them. Hes very clever at making money but knows fuck all about football and he doesnt really care either. He is still looking for a buyer isnt he? So not exactly "commited to the club" then

Well you called me a chuffer which is clearly supposed to be insulting. And i believe my own hype???? Im sorry i didnt realise i was hyping myself up!! Very weird comment.

And by the way i did post a number of things regarding Gannon and my support for him a couple of days ago. I have posted on Boyle many many times on various boards for a number of years now. Initially i defended him and even defended him recently to mates, but enough is enough.

as for the rest of your post :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You fair cheered me up thanks.

Did Nevin steal his credit card and then tell Boyle lies about the financial situation??

Don't we still owe and are still paying back a fair whack of the money that Boyle supposedly wiped out?

I believe he took a bit of a financial hit and accepted 20p in the pound for what is claimed to be football debt, but a large sum owed to him has become a non-football debt which is being paid back to Boyle, in full, with interest as part of our CVA arrangement. Selfless :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The man you put your faith in has now taken two companies into administration and liquidized one of them. Hes very clever at making money but knows fuck all about football and he doesnt really care either. He is still looking for a buyer isnt he? So not exactly "commited to the club" then

Can't disagree with that and whilst I don't think it should ever be forgotten the day to judge John Boyles time at the club is when he has moved on and we see what state we are in. Whatever his motivation since we came out of administration things on the surface seem to be alright mostly.

To me that includes both the hiring and firing of Gannon. An interesting appointment that wasn't working.