New Manager

fizoxy

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Burma seems like he knows Jim Gannon quite well... :P

Never met him, only heard him at the forum. Like i said earlier Im just really hacked off at the constant starting over. Either we cant keep a manager or we cant match their ambitions or we sack them. We go through more managers than virtually any other club. Im kinda concerned that maybe this will reflect badly on us as employers. Maybe im just losing my perspective a bit.

Burley/McAllisaster 5/2

Calderwood 4/1

Njholt 6/1

Magilton 9/1

Collins 10/1

Paatealienen 11/1

McGlynn 12/1

Brendan Rodgers 12/1

Gordon Young 12/1

Gordon Chisholm 12/1

Jim McInally 14/1

Lawrie Sanchez 14/1

Eric Black 16/1

Richard Gough 20/1

Brian McClair 20/1

Billy Reid 20/1

Malpas/Willamson 25/1

Billy Stark 28/1

Burley/McAllisaster 5/2

Calderwood 4/1

Njholt 6/1

Magilton 9/1

Collins 10/1

Paatealienen 11/1

McGlynn 12/1

Brendan Rodgers 12/1

Gordon Young 12/1

Gordon Chisholm 12/1

Jim McInally 14/1

Lawrie Sanchez 14/1

Eric Black 16/1

Richard Gough 20/1

Brian McClair 20/1

Billy Reid 20/1

Malpas/Willamson 25/1

Billy Stark 28/1

Same old names...most of them I wouldn't touch with a bargepole even if they offered their services for free. As previously stated any ex-players would be crossed off straight away, don't think we have any ex well players with enough experience to step up to the plate.

Same old names...most of them I wouldn't touch with a bargepole even if they offered their services for free. As previously stated any ex-players would be crossed off straight away, don't think we have any ex well players with enough experience to step up to the plate.

My thoughts exactly

I know theres loads of threads on the go here and if anyone feels the need to merge this thread then feel free. However I was hoping to focus on what i believe to be the best candidate. However much as i would love to see Burley at Fir Park i cant help but wonder if it is realistic. depressed as I am im hoping that someone can convince me that we can get a manager of Burleys standing. Also would Burley bring MCallister with him? Did he not try to get him to come to Scotland with him?

Burma - I have read most of your posts on the subject of Gannon getting his jotters and not agreed with any. That i guess is what forums are about - opinions.

But this post has taken it too far. Burley was clearly the wrong appointment for Scotland and would be for Motherwell.

The last thing we need is another in the Malpas mould - a Manager devoid of emotion and unable to motivate Santa on Xmas eve.

Whoever we get in it has to be done quickly for me. If it takes a few weeks we'll be approaching the end of the transfer window, probably having lost Ruddy, Jutkiewitz and Moutouakil already with no sign of new faces arriving. If that happens we'll have a very tough second half of the season.

That of course is worst case scenario, the one most of us on here usually expect!! I'm not sure we'll have anyone lined up to replace Gannon and hope we can attract someone of calibre and experience, no matter who it is.

Don't even listen to what Radio Clyde says. Bet it was Hugh Keevins that came out with the comment just cause he's a total bawbag!

Mark Guidi or whatever his name is. I wasn't beleiving it but they names just scared me and especially that wee fat jambo fanny. Stay away from fir park twat.