Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Hope to hell he stays, although it now seems unlikely! He has been off the boil for three games, yes only three games (Hearts, Rangers & Hamilton, as he didnt play at Parkhead and scored at St Mirren Park), with two of them against two of the top three and whilst the rest of the team have been have also been playing poorly. I for one think he is the best striker in the SPL out with the Old Firm. God only knows we could do with some good news......

Scott Burns just tweeted again.

Motherwell set to lose one of their top players in this window - find out who in the Express and Daily Star tomorrow.

Am away to put my hard hat on :huh:

Or just read this forum and not spend the money on useless rags.....

For anyone who is interested, Blackman has just tweeted "Don't believe what you read." take from that what you will.As for the Hateley thing,i think that's a joke between the two from the misserable time,under Gannon, that the players had.

Oh, hello? I'm almost more interested and excited about him not going to Aberdeen than coming back here. Hate is so ugly.

i heard today from a reliable source that blackman isn't interested in aberdeen due to the distance involved.there's no point in taking 75k for reynolds. there's more money to be made through league positions and the cups.

......and if he thinks it is cold in Motherwell just wait till he gets a blast from that North Sea.

Motherwell set to lose one of their top players in this window - find out who in the Express and Daily Star tomorrow.

I despise the vagueness (see above) that is the sheer self muttering of twitter.

Or just read this forum and not spend the money on useless rags.....

I got a call from someone on behalf of the Telegraph today, touting for business believe it or not. Asking what paper I currently read and would I be interested in taking their half price subscription offer.

Since I currently avoid daily newspapers and rely on t'internet to find out current news I found that quite funny.

As for the Hateley thing,i think that's a joke between the two from the misserable time,under Gannon, that the players had.

When Gannon was there, Hateley was one of the best performers on the park. Since he has gone he's never kicked a baw! The unrest probably came from Craigan who might have influenced the players because he didn't get on with Gannon. If Gannon was still our manager i think we'd be in a good position at the moment and none of us would be worrying!

I got a call from someone on behalf of the Telegraph today, touting for business believe it or not. Asking what paper I currently read and would I be interested in taking their half price subscription offer.

Since I currently avoid daily newspapers and rely on t'internet to find out current news I found that quite funny.

:huh: I got one yesterday. Gave him much the same reply as you did MJ. Fatcalf.

When Gannon was there, Hateley was one of the best performers on the park. Since he has gone he's never kicked a baw! The unrest probably came from Craigan who might have influenced the players because he didn't get on with Gannon. If Gannon was still our manager i think we'd be in a good position at the moment and none of us would be worrying!

I think you will also find that he signed a three year deal after Gannon left. It is also well known that Jim O'Brian hated Gannon, that's why I think he was joking, maybe not though, it's a funny old game.

Hateley has two and a half years left on a three year deal. Port Vale are in a similar financial position to ourselves. I think it is safe to say that Hateley won't be at Port Vale soon for either financial or personal development reasons.

:huh: He was an arse who lost the dressing room, its ancient history 3 managers ago FFS, get over it and get behind McCall and the team, they have a season to save. mon the well

Should be interesting. Not to see who's leaving. Just to see who's considered one of our top players...

Too much gloom and doom. To anyone feeling down I'd say the older folk on these Boards have experienced real hard times - administration and relegation. Now they were black times indeed. We didn't even know if we'd have a club to support.

Get a grip folks and rally round the club. When the enemy is launching a full frontal attack on our trenches the last thing we need is a platoon of Corporal Joneses and Private Frasers. "We're all doomed I tells ye." :huh:

Hateley has two and a half years left on a three year deal. Port Vale are in a similar financial position to ourselves. I think it is safe to say that Hateley won't be at Port Vale soon for either financial or personal development reasons.

Agreed,had it been a championship or even league 1 team then it was a possiblity, but I doubt many teams in league 2 would be able to buy a player out of a 2 and a half year deal.