Tomorrow's Draw

Infamous Wee Grafter

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far looking at £200 on internal flights Stavanger, Bergen, Aalesund`+ whatever it costs to change my return ticket from Stavanger with KLM from 28th to 31st July.

Now just got to get past the away leg and speak nice with Mrs Bomjac.

Iceland one Thursday and Norway the next bit too much for me. Still hope we get through the next two qualifying rounds and get the plum draw in the Play Off Round. Saving my money and time off (if I get it that is!) for that.

Greetings from Aalesund and Norway.

In Aalesund we're really happy with the draw, and cant waith to make our debute in Europe.

We have all ready sold 5000 tickets to the game, so hopefully we can reach 10000.

your welcome to write: http://www.aafk.no/default.aspx?menu=629&a...&login_msg=

Welcome :lol:

Love this post :)

Har gjort en del research rundt Motherwell i dag etter trekninga, og man kan konkludere med at plassen er et skikkelig høl, men jeg gleder meg allerede til å drikke øl i hølet! Have done some research around Motherwell today after the draw, and one can conclude that the place is a real hole, but I am looking forward already to drink beer in the hole!

Aalesunds...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLFVS303sAk

Breidablikk we will beat comfortably next week! 4-0 is my guess :lol:

Aalesunds... a think are about same level as camelon juniors :)

Motherwell under the brooner will do this easily and professionaly! Our domestic season I think will go very well aswell! we have a lot of talent in the squad and this year will be a very good one for us!!!

Ok OK OK, we aint there yet ............. but this web site shows us just how remote Alesund is in geographic terms. Albeit on the north western outpost of Europe, with our proximity to an International airport we are a fairly decent location to get to............ unlike most of the teams we've been drawn against since our 1st venture into European competition. Only Dortmund, Nancy and Llanelli have been comparitvely easy to get to.

Might be as well setting off from Aberdeen, (direct flights to Bergen), or charter a small ferry and go by sea. :nod:

I too like their stadium Wonder if it was one of the ones our previous CE went to visit ;)