Inverness - 6th November

Stuarty

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes please -that every away game WON apart from Ibrox? Imagine we could do the simple stuff and take 3 points from home games against shite- We would be MILES clear at the top!!

What, three points behind Rangers and Celtic?

Delighted with the result, although I suppose we shouldn't be surprised given our away record this season and our record up there. Mind you, it got a bit nervy at the end, especially with the lack of Twitter updates! Dinny dae that again Flow!!!

That's a quite fantastic result today. Brilliant stuff.

+1 although Dundee utd are hot on our heels now which makes a win against St Johnstone at Fir Park on Wed even more vital. They are playing St Mirren and so should get a result to keep the pressure up.

Was very impressed today, especuially given we started without Lasley and Murphy. Could have gone behind, but when we scored Caley were never in it. We dominated from there on in and it could very easily have been 3 or 4 up in the 2nd half. They got a goal back and it was sticky trouser time but credit to our defence for shutting up shop.

A good day .......... excellent company: Ace, Well-Imp, Andrew, Philip and McGill :lol: and my 1st 'Well victory for 4 years :nod:

Ney luck for the lads going back on the 'dry' trains :wallbash:

I thought we were quite poor today. Blackman & Humphrey's touches were shocking. Saunders & Jennings were great for us & Randolph made a very important save at 0-0. Overall we dominated not because we were great, but they were god awful.

Some goal they scored though.

Special mention to Jay's mate Marcos. No t-shirt, jacket or shoes on, and having the time of his life! :lol:

Can we play away every week, usually hide behind the sofa when we are playing away but think that I'll start going to more of them - probably jinx it then. Well done Jack and Victor what ever you are doing for the guys away form is definitely working, just need to sort out the home form and we will be well sorted.

Sorry to off topic - but Aberdeen - ha fuckin ha...

Was very impressed today, especuially given we started without Lasley and Murphy. Could have gone behind, but when we scored Caley were never in it. We dominated from there on in and it could very easily have been 3 or 4 up in the 2nd half. They got a goal back and it was sticky trouser time but credit to our defence for shutting up shop. A good day .......... excellent company: Ace, Well-Imp, Andrew, Philip and McGill :D and my 1st 'Well victory for 4 years :nod:

Ney luck for the lads going back on the 'dry' trains :wallbash:

In bold sums it up for me.