Craig Brown Statement

Guest 'Flow

Can't really see how, tbh. They have a vacancy, CB is obviously top of their list, and they're entitled to speak to him as often as they like until either he or somebody else accepts the job. If he goes, CB will have a lot more explaining to do to JB and the 'Well fans than Aberdeen will.

Aberdeen going for another manager in the same league who by his own admission doesn't have many season(s) left in him says to me what is completely wrong with their approach and Scottish Football in general.

Also with respect to their lack of contracts, most on here feel its down to Boyle and Dempster rather than Brown and Knox engineering it - I don't know for certain what is the case but its evident that Craig isn't as dopey as many have assumed already.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's no the Sheepies fault, and I dare say many of them hold Milne and Miller in the same contempt that we now do.

aw come on, have you been on there forum? the delusion is just incredable, would love to see them get relagated, just so they can gain a bit of reality. they have been in about our managers like a tramp eatin chips and never have the sheep fans said a word against it. the thing they disagree with is the apointment,(they seem to think they meret a world class manager) not the treatment and disrespect of another spl club.

Who's pan?

The wee bint wi Kev's wean. Confessed to Sal. Fukin cow.

Jakey Pete. Got married with the "I do" as his last words.

Canny wait for that baldy guy to rip it to shreds on saturday night

A few others copped it an-all :rolleyes:

Did'nt see broony or Erchie. Might have been disguised! :dash2:

It's no the Sheepies fault, and I dare say many of them hold Milne and Miller in the same contempt that we now do.

Absolutely right, especially Miller. A lot of them think he's the main reason for the problems.

Which makes me wonder why Brown would even consider it knowing that the director of football can't even run his own chippy without going into liquidation, never mind a football club day to day.

The wee bint wi Kev's wean. Confessed to Sal. Fukin cow.

Jakey Pete. Got married with the "I do" as his last words.

Canny wait for that baldy guy to rip it to shreds on saturday night

A few others copped it an-all :rolleyes:

Did'nt see broony or Erchie. Might have been disguised! :dash2:

Broony would have been hiding in a 30 year old wummin.

aw come on, have you been on there forum? the delusion is just incredable, would love to see them get relagated, just so they can gain a bit of reality. they have been in about our managers like a tramp eatin chips and never have the sheep fans said a word against it. the thing they disagree with is the apointment,(they seem to think they meret a world class manager) not the treatment and disrespect of another spl club.

Maybe, but as a set of fans, (like us), they have no influence in whom their Owner/CE target for their managerial role.....nor do they have any influence in how their Owner/CE conduct themselves during this process.

Maybe, but as a set of fans, (like us), they have no influence in whom their Owner/CE target for their managerial role.....nor do they have any influence in how their Owner/CE conduct themselves during this process.

Milne an co are obviously looking at the cheap option. A couple of pensioners who would work there balls off without needing a contract. Sort their mess then ride into the limelight, leaving it a skoosh case for the new guy whenever one's found

Wait. Hmm. Bit of deja vu there

The 'fishel statment reads:

However, both have decided to reject any approach and reiterated their commitment to Motherwell Football Club. We look forward to continued success under both men in the future.

Not just the first one then?!