389 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• Mark McGhee
    • Scott Leitch
    • John Hughes
    • John Collins
    • Jimmy Calderwood
    • Jim Gannon
    • Luc Niholt (aw, come on, I had tae...)
    • Tommy McLean
    • Derek McInnes
    • Stephen Craigan
    • Somebody else.. Goan tell us...

Hartson in today's Sun clearly is touting himself for the job -

i wonder if John Sutton will be touting for his Brother and Hartson to form a dream team!

John Hartson has touted himself for every vacant job recently like Aberdeen and the Welsh job. He has no real management experience and can tout himself all day long cause no one in their right mind will consider taking a chance on him.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about bringing McGhee back on at least a match by match basis so that at least we have some proper management in place whilst we appoint a permanent team. Not as mad an idea as it sounds!!

On the upside - can you imagine how the sheep would feel if he was in charge and we do them at pittodrie. The new dream team beaten by the bloke they dumped - could it be any sweeter :P:P

Meant to add as well, what about the bloke Trollope just sacked by Bristol Rovers. He has had a good run with them (up until the last few months) and lets be honest here - he has been working at the level where we would be looking for some new talent. No different to Gannon and from what I read he was well liked by everyone.

Any thoughts?

Meant to add as well, what about the bloke Trollope just sacked by Bristol Rovers. He has had a good run with them (up until the last few months) and lets be honest here - he has been working at the level where we would be looking for some new talent. No different to Gannon and from what I read he was well liked by everyone.

Any thoughts?

Is he related to the Trollopes that frequent the Mega Bar ?(allegedly)

15 Dec 2010

Stuart McCall has thrown his hat into the ring for the vacant Motherwell manager's job.

McCall has been out of work since parting company with former club Bradford City earlier this year

Now there’s a man who bleeds claret and amber. Unfortunately it’s the Bradford City variety...

2use4r6.jpg

Thought about it for ages. Bring back McGhee and Leich. Might get a few years from them (before tryin again for the tims) and after last night we need a strong character to drive us forward. That twat of a referee would'nt have dared fuck us the way he did if we had someone like them in the dugout.

Hartson says

I know that Motherwell are looking for a new manager now that Craig Brown has left for Aberdeen.

If John Boyle was to contact me that would really put the cat among the pigeons.

A job in the top flight of Scottish football is something I'd obviously need to consider.

The opportunity to manage Motherwell would turn my head.

I don't know what Mr Boyle is thinking about as he begins his search for a new boss.

But I'd bring commitment, passion and desire to the job. A commitment he's probably never seen before. I enjoyed a hugely successful playing career.

He can fuck right off, if he wants the job he can apply. Who the fuck does he think he is, thinking clubs should come chasing him.