2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

Stuart Carswell just started following a Chelsea youngster, Dom Solanke.

Reading too much into it? Or maybe he's been targeted by Baraclough?

Anyway, Dom is a 17 year old forward.

Definitely reading too much into. Solanke's just won England's Youth player of the year award. Carsy's just following folk he's inspired by I guess.

If Anier signs for Utd that will absolutely sicken me!!! Far too many of our (favourite) former players playing against us these days!!

Kevin McBride I could handle!..

Was Anier really that good? Ok he is better than what we have at the moment but I think he was a bit over rated.

Was Anier really that good? Ok he is better than what we have at the moment but I think he was a bit over rated.

Was never a prolific striker but he is a lot quicker and more mobile than Sutton, so he would be more of a threat up front. But if he signs for United its a stick on he will score against us in a couple of weeks, as we have a nasty habit of making ordinary teams and players look like the worlds best when they play against us.

Are we going to see any new faces? We are half way through the window with no new blood. We critically need at least 4 players to ensure we have a hells hope of staying in the league.

Left Back, Sitting Midfielder, GK and Centre forward are a must (assuming we are keeping Ojamaa), if not a left winger too.

We need these players to bed in so time is of the essence!

Was never a prolific striker but he is a lot quicker and more mobile than Sutton, so he would be more of a threat up front. But if he signs for United its a stick on he will score against us in a couple of weeks, as we have a nasty habit of making ordinary teams and players look like the worlds best when they play against us.

Less of a threat up front. Sutton scores far more, immobile or not

Anier was a far better player than he is being credited for, his work rate and effort was 2nd to none in our team and created a lot of space and room for other players.

Would have him back in a heartbeat.

With our limited resources, we are more likely to wait on Moore getting back to fitness - which doesn't sound too far away now.

• Like 1

Anier is better than any options we have right now. Probably right decision to sell him though.

Ojamaa and Anier were 2 great pieces business and exactly the kind of deals we should be looking to in the future.

If I got to choose, I'd stick with Ojamaa for the remainder of the season, but I realise that may not be an option.

Erwin, Ojamaa and Moore can all do similar to Anier in terms of going in behind, run channels and create space for arriving midfielders. The problem is they are invariably deployed wide or as a deep lying forward with Sutton as the number nine.

Moore tore Killie to shreds last season in the first away game down there, with Sutton playing in a deeper role. It worked really well and how we've never repeated the approach with Erwin or Ojamaa (in Moore's place) so far this season has been a big mistake.

Paul Quinn signs an extension with Ross County until May. Feel we missed out on this one. He done quite well down south with Doncaster and was quite well liked playing centre half (a position that we are not in a great position in!). Also being a local lad would surely have opted for a move close to home than up in the highlands.

Hopefully get a signing or two in soon.

Very worrying when we have been reported to be interested in 1 player and we are half way through january. Ave not heard any links or rumours so hopefully we get our finger out andget a few in.if not we are going down as ross county and st mirren will strengthen