2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

So when he runs out on Wednesday, is he going to give a big wave to the Celtic support if they give him a warm welcome? I can just imagine the meltdown on here.

I'm quite happy with the signing - I assume he's bulked up a bit during his time in England and hopefully he's still got a bit of pace and our midfield badly needs a bit of both.

according to the express were lining up a swap deal for ex killie winger james dayton with vigurs going the other way to oldham.also george friend of sheffield utd is a possibility for left back.

This sounds interesting but isn't Vigurs still recovering from injury and some way short of match fitness? If so, why would another club take him?

Pizza-face Pearson has to play centrally in beside Lasley in my opinion....a Lasley-Pearson centre-mid pairing looks so much more solid and able than a Lasley-Reid/Carswell/Vigurs/Ramsden.

We've got to remember that he isnt the 19year old whippet that broke through on the left of our midfield years ago, I think we'll see a much more reserved player, playing in the middle of the park to be honest.

This sounds interesting but isn't Vigurs still recovering from injury and some way short of match fitness? If so, why would another club take him?

Not something I would be too concerned about , tbh ;)

I think Baraclough is trying to get new faces in, just to mix it up a bit.

If we continue to get the old players back, I can always ask Dirk Diggler to come over until the end of the season. He still plays semi-pro thumbup.gif

According to Scott Burns:

"All sides are keen but deal can't happen until Vigurs is fully fit. He should be fit next week"

I hope he is fit and deal can go ahead. Even if he's shown some good things in the odd game, I think that overall he's been a huge disappointment.

• Like 1