2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Putting sentiment to the side, is this not another waste of a wage which we can ill afford?

Seems a strange one given he'll be off to the MLS soon. Of course, if we are getting him for next to nothing, then may be a good move to have that experience around the youngsters.

I think he has been brought in more as an coaching / advisory role and by registering as a player then if by an amazing stroke of luck he becomes a genius footballer again then we are sorted!

From the sound of it he is on a very basic wage!

I have a mate at work who is an ICT fan who says even though Foran has played about 2 games in 4 years he is still a very valuable asset behind the scenes....

Favourite all time player but I'm afraid he's past it. Very strange signing on the face of it but he could be of great benefit off the park.

Due to my irrational love for him I'm still quite pleased by this news!

Very much this. If he signs when he is 75 I will still be happy.

Must have shown up well in training. Probably a pay and play deal.

Not sure I expect to see him in 1st team though.

All a bit strange.....

faddy looked a bit overweight last time he was here but having seen him recently he's looking in great shape.i'd heard he had been impressing mcghee in training so hopefully we get too see some of the faddy of old on the pitch.

I know he has been helping put with the development squad and at the Academy free and for gratis for the past few months. I think this is a combination of a thank you for that (and he will be continuing on until end of January), plus it will help if he could get a little game time before he heads off to the MLS, if that works out for him. A case of he helps us and we help him. He will be getting paid very little I would suspect.

• Like 1