Motherwell V Aberdeen Sat 19 Mar 15:00

Yabba's Turd

If we have enough registered players who can play it should be on.

I remember Middlesborough cancelling a game because of mass illness and ending up being relegated due to the point deduction they received.

Weren't they docked points becasue they cancelled without the permission of the league?

I remember listening to Danny Baker's show discussing this (or a similar case) where the club had said they cancelled "in fairness to the fans" because they couldn't put out a full strength team. His argument was that fans tend to appreciate that and if a team of youngsters had to be put out, any team's fans would give them total backing.

Having said that, I think McGhee made a good point in his press conference yesterday. Given the current battle for top spot, he wanted to be as fair as possible when we played Aberdeen and Celtic by putting out our strongest side in both.

Given the current battle for top spot, he wanted to be as fair as possible when we played Aberdeen and Celtic by putting out our strongest side in both.

In his first season he played a strange team against Celtic (including Luke Daniels) at home then went to Ibrox and stuck everyone behind the ball.

Weren't they docked points becasue they cancelled without the permission of the league?

I remember listening to Danny Baker's show discussing this (or a similar case) where the club had said they cancelled "in fairness to the fans" because they couldn't put out a full strength team. His argument was that fans tend to appreciate that and if a team of youngsters had to be put out, any team's fans would give them total backing.

Having said that, I think McGhee made a good point in his press conference yesterday. Given the current battle for top spot, he wanted to be as fair as possible when we played Aberdeen and Celtic by putting out our strongest side in both.

Aye cos McGhee has shown his impartiality towards Celtic on dozens of occasions before now :)

Wasn't expecting much from this game before the injuries and/or virus and expect even less now!

I see this game as a sort of "free go" and provided Killie lose and we don't get pumped we can hopefully regroup and head to Inverness in a couple of weeks virus free and look to get something there.

Not really thought too much about this game this week. Since the news broke about the Well Society/fan ownership I've been more concerned about that.

The good thing is we have sometthing to blame for a loss that might have happened anyway. I predict another youngster will step to the fore tomorrow and join cadds and hall in playing the remainder of our games this year.

But we'll draw.

The good thing is we have sometthing to blame for a loss that might have happened anyway. I predict another youngster will step to the fore tomorrow and join cadds and hall in playing the remainder of our games this year.

But we'll draw.

If Lasley's unavailable, I'd like to see McLean get a shot, assuming he is available...

Aye cos McGhee has shown his impartiality towards Celtic on dozens of occasions before now :)

When it's a choice between Celtic and Rangers, of course he's a Celtic man.

Aberdeen was where he was winning European trophies, though, so a little more impartial when it comes to choosing between those two.

McGhee has done well this week with his mind games and I am sure we will have a strong squad on the park today

as for the result, I'd take a point even with out the Well flu

anyway as always i'll just be happy to be watching the Well