Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/09/2026 in all areas

  1. We dont have a referee in this country with the nuts to give that. They are all either corrupt or shitebags.
    2 points
  2. To be fair, when you get asked whether you are worried that the fans will not love you as much because the previous manager was better looking than you, Im not sure where he has to go! 😍😍😍
    2 points
  3. How great it would be to get 3 points against this mob after what happened back in May
    2 points
  4. I see in the ticket prices for Sunday, an adult ticket in the POD is £5 dearer than the Cooper and Hunter stands for a crappy inferior seat. All the other categories are the same accross thd three stands, so just the Adult fans being charged more, so much for a club that allegedly cares about its supporters, its a feckin disgrace tbh.
    2 points
  5. If there was any justice we would get the win we need to get us back on track and also to get one over on that rancid horrible institution that calls itself a football club especially after the last time they were here.
    2 points
  6. I’m with you in that grizzly - had he followed Alexander , Kettlewell etc then we’d prob be happy enough . But Jen’s was incredible and engaging. Not saying all managers will be - but listening to Alfred for 10+ mins was tough . Don’t worry , 3 pts at the weekend and I’ll be signing his praises To be honest I’m just looking for a better team performance
    1 point
  7. You need insightful questions for that to happen. He did make some interesting comments about the central defenders, and our sixes and tens, but the journos were more interested in looking for inflammatory quotes they could print about Celtic being poor.
    1 point
  8. Alfred got a better heid of hair than Jens though 🤣🤣
    1 point
  9. Poor lad probably confused by the standard of questions the journalists ask him.....10 mins 20 seconds I thought David Brent was asking him the question
    1 point
  10. Is it just me, or does Alfred rarely offer anything particularly insightful? At best, he’s descriptive of the obvious, and at worst, he repeatedly highlights our specific weaknesses across the park, effectively handing the opposition a free playbook. He’s nowhere near Kettlewell levels of verbose crap, but I still often come away wondering whether he’s actually said anything that couldn’t have been covered in three minutes. And that’s fair enough, I suppose. Maybe I’m being overly negative, but we need to start seeing some tangible results from whatever it is he’s trying to implement, and I hope we see some of that on Sunday.
    1 point
  11. That would be hilariously funny! The meltdown would be spectacular! 😆😆😆
    1 point
  12. I will happily take this a last minute winner from big Jake
    1 point
  13. Robbie McCrorie is seemingly playing regularly and well in Croatia. Probably Jon McCracken is worth a shot too. Whoever the top two are, I'd have Liam MacFarlane as the third choice and have him training and sitting on the bench for the experience and to get him in the right headspace to develop into an international goalie. Using Kieran Slicker as an example, he wasn't ready, was thrown in at the deep end, and had a 'mare on debut. I don't want the top two goalies in the squad that aren't playing near enough every game for their clubs. Gunn was excellent at first and, in my opinion, it is no surprise that his form has dipped since he wasn't getting a game at club level.
    1 point
  14. We need them to say hurty words n then the rozzers act 😩
    1 point
  15. Just getting this in before the inevitable panic frenzy after we lose on Sunday Last Season 7 games played 8 pts 8 games played 8 pts 9 games played 8 pts.
    1 point
  16. The Celtic fans should be moved into the POD, that seems the best way to resolve the "new seat" shambles and get some decent new ones at no cost to Motherwell, simples.
    1 point
This leaderboard is set to London/GMT+01:00
×
×
  • Create New...