LadywellToi

He's a walking red card.

He's stupendously over rated.

He's a fucking headless chicken.

He's scored a few tap ins.

He has dictated..... no games.

He's a poor ball retention tackler.

He's Scott Brown.

5 Million pound player? The old firm buy whatever looks half decent in Scotland at the time, at whatever price. He'll be forgotten within 5 years.

I must admit I rated Scott Brown when he was at Hibs but the above post sums it up for me. You'd struggle to find a Celtic fan who rated him before the Diouf incident either, I was sick of hearing "worst Celtic captain ever", "not fit to wear the shirt" etc by the mhanks.

• Like 1

He's a walking red card.

He's stupendously over rated.

He's a fucking headless chicken.

He's scored a few tap ins.

He has dictated..... no games.

He's a poor ball retention tackler.

He's Scott Brown.

5 Million pound player? The old firm buy whatever looks half decent in Scotland at the time, at whatever price. He'll be forgotten within 5 years.

If he's that pish then why have 2 celtic and 2 Scotland managers played him regularly and why has he attracted interest from decent epl teams?

Seriously take the c&a specs off for a second. :doh:

• Like 1

The C&A specs off, I said for a Motherwell team, I would rather have Lasley.

Not at an EPL team, but at Motherwell.

As for "decent EPL" teams being in for him, I notice a lack of a concrete bid, outwith the 2+2=5 Sun.

I genuinely do not rate him as a mid level player.

As for the Scotland manager comment, I will choose Levein to demonstrate idiotic call ups. Garry Fucking Kenneth.

Brown in a Scotland team? In front of Adam, Fletcher, Bannan?

These players, who actually play for EPL teams?

The C&A specs off, I said for a Motherwell team, I would rather have Lasley.

Not at an EPL team, but at Motherwell.

As for "decent EPL" teams being in for him, I notice a lack of a concrete bid, outwith the 2+2=5 Sun.

I genuinely do not rate him as a mid level player.

As for the Scotland manager comment, I will choose Levein to demonstrate idiotic call ups. Garry Fucking Kenneth.

Brown in a Scotland team? In front of Adam, Fletcher, Bannan?

These players, who actually play for EPL teams?

I would have him above Bannan at this stage and Fletcher would play if he was fit and if he's good enough for an epl team then surely he's good enough for us.

Always find it amusing when folk on messageboards think they know better than pro' managers.4 different managers have rated him highly enough to play regularly for better teams than us while Lasley has never been a success at any higher level.

You can find it as amusing as you like. My personal opinion is that I would select Lasley above Brown for a Motherwell team, and would leave Broen at a level no higher than Hibs.

It is, as I say, a personal opinion/. Alternatively, I have no opinion, and I only follow that which the professional managers go with.

They are, going with your post, infallible, and immune to any criticism/alternate viewpoints, by dint of being paid for their work, no?

It would definitely appear that way. He can play football. I just believe that he's an impostor at that level.

Acht, like it matters anyways. He'll continue playing at a higher level than us for most of his career, and that's the end of it.

Thus, back onto dodgy rumours about the club.

Heard a rumour last night from my dad that we're in for Shrewsbury winger Jon Taylor.

Wikipedia tells me 16 appearances, 6 goals last year.

You can find it as amusing as you like. My personal opinion is that I would select Lasley above Brown for a Motherwell team, and would leave Broen at a level no higher than Hibs.

It is, as I say, a personal opinion/. Alternatively, I have no opinion, and I only follow that which the professional managers go with.

They are, going with your post, infallible, and immune to any criticism/alternate viewpoints, by dint of being paid for their work, no?

Prize for most tinted claret and amber glasses of the week goes to you.

It would definitely appear that way. He can play football. I just believe that he's an impostor at that level.

Acht, like it matters anyways. He'll continue playing at a higher level than us for most of his career, and that's the end of it.

Thus, back onto dodgy rumours about the club.

Heard a rumour last night from my dad that we're in for Shrewsbury winger Jon Taylor.

Wikipedia tells me 16 appearances, 6 goals last year.

This rumour is gaining momentum, very direct winger, stocky but relatively pacey! Could be joining the club under the same circumstances as Humphrey, i reckon within the next week or so, spoke to a few Shrews fans and they really like him, and of course deny any rumours of him moving North, done deal in my eyes.

Jon-Taylor.jpg He does not look stocky, but they were the words of the Shrews fans, he was a youth team player when Chris Humphrey was at Shrewsbury, so he is still very young with hopefully a long career ahead of him.

Fairly sure I've seen him play against Accrington Stanley this season - looked a very nippy and dangerous player. Think he'd do well for us if we get him signed on a 3-4 year contract and allow him to develop.

Accrington Stanley....who are they?

Good to see us looking a little longer term as I'd imagine this would be a move with a view to either replacing Murphy or Humphrey in the longer term or allowing Murph to move into the centre.

Accrington Stanley....who are they?

Good to see us looking a little longer term as I'd imagine this would be a move with a view to either replacing Murphy or Humphrey in the longer term or allowing Murph to move into the centre.

Playing one of our most talented players in his natural position?! Now that would be good...