2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

Thats because its a football rumour site.... most our pants, but it did fit into the In and Outs 2011-12 post hence the reason i posted it, i never expected any positve feedback just making you all aware of it, be it true or false. So if indeed he does not come to Motherwell you will know the reason.

• Like 1

Noticed this one on their Scottish teams pages,would make the rumour slighty more believable if they could actually spell the players name correctly. 20 Jun 2011 22:04:27

Swansea to sign motherwell keeper Darren Randolff.

With De Vries just signed for Wolves, you never know!!

That site is hilarious!!

01 Jun 2011 14:02:24

NORWICH

OUTS:

Steven Smith-Aberdeen £250k

Stephen Hughes-Aberdeen £250k

Leon Barnett-Blackpool £500k

Aaron Wilbrahim-Peterborough £500k

Oli Johnson-Sheffield Wednesday £600k

Luke Daley-Stevenage LOAN

Owain Tudor Jones-Scunthorpe £300k

Simon Lappin-Motherwell £850k

Anthony McNamee-Barnsley £600k

laugh1.gif

If any of our team are on the way out, I hope its down south, nothing sticks in the throat as much as a good player leaving and returning to FP in other colours. However for every Scott McDonald there is a Andy Roddie. On paper there should be more money on offer too. On a three year deal, 2 remaining I'd like to think we'd hold on to him until at least January, ideally next summer then cash in, however for all we know he could have a release clause in his contract and a eager agent.

I refuse to believe that Swansea are the only club interested in Darren Randolph.

As such, it would be nice to see the club at least try and start a bidding war, rather than the usual, snatching at the elbow of the quickest bidder.

I don't think we've ever sold a really key player for buttons unless his contract was running out. See the Reynolds to Rangers saga for proof, or the fact that we turned down Rangers again when they came in for McDonald.

Randolph still has two years on his contract so we have a stronger bargaining position than usual.

What side does this lad play. Left or right.

Type of player we should be looking at tbh.

He actually plays on the right hand side, but like most wingers can play either side.

I don't think we've ever sold a really key player for buttons unless his contract was running out. See the Reynolds to Rangers saga for proof, or the fact that we turned down Rangers again when they came in for McDonald.

Randolph still has two years on his contract so we have a stronger bargaining position than usual.

Rangers offered a derisory bid on the last day of the window for our top scorer which we had to turn down. If we hadn't we could well have been relegated. And this £1m for Reynolds bid which gets bandied about - was that not the usual Rangers media hype about a £300k bid which could have gone up with appearances? I don't think we've (recently) sold players on the cheap but there's a difference between a cheeky low bid and a Rangers' style insulting one.

I think we'll get a couple of new signings announced next weekend.

Contracts in England usually run to 30th June, so we'll be waiting on those contracts expiring before we officially announce them.

Hopefully 2 or 3 in.

A lot of spl players will have their heads turned when they hear Rangers are in for them and as soon as they say they're interested it puts the buying team in a much stronger position.Expect that's what they're thinking with Wallace and Goodwillie, they'll not expect the first bid to be a success right away.