2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

I'd take him. Bit of a wank about how he left, but all I really care about is winning games, horsing Aberdeen and Dundee United and getting back into Europe/Winning a cup.

Scott brown is a regular in the scotland team cos he plays wi the tims. If he was still at hibs he wouldn't be anywhere near the team.

Scott Brown gave the best performance of any player at Fir Park in the last 15 years when Hibs gubbed us a few years back.

He went off the boil when he joined Celtic and hasn't got back to that level yet but I think he is a talented player who, if at the top of his game, should walk into a Celtic team or a Scotland team.

Scott Brown gave the best performance of any player at Fir Park in the last 15 years when Hibs gubbed us a few years back.

He went off the boil when he joined Celtic and hasn't got back to that level yet but I think he is a talented player who, if at the top of his game, should walk into a Celtic team or a Scotland team.

The one I always remember was watching Hibs - Celtic with my Hibee mate in his last game for Hibs. He was incredible, genuinely every where, skelping Celtic players, screaming at Hibs players, bursting runs, genuinely one of the best performances I've seen from any Scottish player.

i was sure he agreed to go to celtic then mowbury was appointed manager but might be wrong

Mowbray was there because I remember him being asked about him when he signed for Celtic, and Mowbray made it clear he was very much an under 19s signing...

killie sure are making a few signings know there team was depleted any of the ones signed any good

Harkins is a tidy player. He'll do a job but seemed a bit inconsistent for Dundee. Definitely one of the best in the 1st divison though.

Hereford United are set to sign Shrewsbury Town winger Jon Taylor after having a £50k bid accepted. Shrewsbury reluctantly accept the bid after not risking to lose the youngster on a free to one of Scotland's Premier teams.

-----------------------------------------------------

£50,000 bid accepted when he's out-of-contract?? Good luck with that

----

Due to his age compensation would have to be paid if he moved to an English club. Hence them offering 50k. if he moved outside of England no compensation would be due. Makes perfect sense.

If they had offered him a contract and then waited for compensation to be decided etc other clubs may have come in and they could have lost out.

This is from a Rumour Site, nothing more, but it does make some sense.

Hereford United are set to sign Shrewsbury Town winger Jon Taylor after having a £50k bid accepted. Shrewsbury reluctantly accept the bid after not risking to lose the youngster on a free to one of Scotland's Premier teams.

Accept all they like... Be interesting to find out where the kid sees his footballing future and the impact it made on Chris Humphrey and his career :whistling:

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/index.html

This one!

Scroll down towards the bottom of the page and you will find it, and before you ask it was not from a family member!

Accept all they like... Be interesting to find out where the kid sees his footballing future and the impact it made on Chris Humphrey and his career :whistling:

Without doubt unless your a top 8 team in the EPL, you will get much better coverage in the SPL, not many teams can boast as many TV matches as Motherwell last season out of Scotland, other than the EPL teams mentioned.

I am sure the kid would be much better off in the SPL.

**Try not to repost, just edit your original..**

Can't you get all your business done in one post Dibble?

As for that website, I'm sure there is the odd bit here and there but you have to scour through a load of pish first e.g.:

"16 Jun 2011 22:24:50

motherwell to hold press conferance tommorow, unvailing omar daley and rory mcalister."