2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

I didn't, I said naturally gifted footballer...which is hugely different.

check the thread 'paddy mcourt is easily the best footballer in the spl' is your exact words. :blush:

if this nicky laws thing is true it's very promising. it would be a good sign that mccall can deliver in the transfer market.

check the thread 'paddy mcourt is easily the best footballer in the spl' is your exact words. :blush:

Fair enough mate, you may have a point there, and it looks like i'll have to hold my hands up and admit defeat. I mean, I'm sure given that you picked the example, you'll have nailed it and this won't just be another display of your selective reading, ignoring half of what someone says so that it suits your compulsion to contradict for no reason other than trying to be a smartarse on an internet forum? Will it? Surely not. I mean, that's not what you do. Let's check that thread kids....

Ok, i'll rephrase to suit your pedantry. He's the most naturally gifted footballer in the SPL.

Oh my god, I........I think it might be!! And, coincidentally, who was it being a needlessly picky cunt just for the sake of it, hence the need to rephrase on that very thread? Offt...it was you! Who'd have thunk it.

Being pedentic, picky and selective by trawling up an example of yourself being pedantic, picky and selective, in order to try and show you're not just being pedantic, picky and selective? Fuck me....is this a wee fetish you have? Are you wearing PVC when you're typing this shit?

Anyway on that note, im off to fuck your mum, so that she's still got time for a decent sleep before she gets up to make my breakfast.

Night sweetcheeks.

Prepare to be merged

With respect to Law, I'm guessing he's out of contract? His Wikipedia page is well out of date. However according to this:

Nicky Law - Rotherham Website

He was in the Division 2 team of the season. Promising for a 23 year old.

Passing resemblance to Hammell, however we can't hire him, his name ain't Steve

He has been in the Div 2 team of the year the last 2 seasons, promising signing if true

It would appear so, however lets not ignore the draw and influence of a former manager (everyone remember Nick Blackman?). If he came here he'd probably be a starter, for me its a better prospect that joining a team like Blackpool and struggling to break into the team. With the TV exposure and if lives up to his promise he could get a big move next season, just means we'd have to pay bumper wages if we did get him on another cross border. Not 100% on his current contract status though.

It would appear so, however lets not ignore the draw and influence of a former manager (everyone remember Nick Blackman?). If he came here he'd probably be a starter, for me its a better prospect that joining a team like Blackpool and struggling to break into the team. With the TV exposure and if lives up to his promise he could get a big move next season, just means we'd have to pay bumper wages if we did get him on another cross border. Not 100% on his current contract status though.

Pretty sure he is in the same boat as Porter, Humphrey et al when it comes to his contract situation.

Major coup from McCall if he manages to pull this one off.

Anyway on that note, im off to fuck your mum, so that she's still got time for a decent sleep before she gets up to make my breakfast.

it's nice that your giving your own mum a break during the offseason.

anything else you want to say pm or fp.

FFS steelboy and Al B can you take it elsewhere, trying to see if there are any updates about anyone is signing for the club and its you two bitch slapping each other, take it to compost corner and keep this thread for what its for

Here's a thought, maybe not an original one however.........

Why not have a bickering section, where 2 posters are FORCED (by the mods) to go when they get heated and start taking over a post with post after post of.............well yeah bickering.

I like most am on here hoping we have signed someone.....:wallbash:

• Like 1

FFS steelboy and Al B can you take it elsewhere, trying to see if there are any updates about anyone is signing for the club and its you two bitch slapping each other, take it to compost corner and keep this thread for what its for

Fair point, let's keep it to on-topic chit-chat lads.

To be fair it was an argument of football viewpoints which is not uncommon. However some of Al's comments were a bit on the unnecessary side at the end up.

Re signings at motherwell haven't gone that badly.

No idea why you decided to give negative rep for stating the obvious, we were lucky to get what we did out of Porter, he's also not the type of player our team needs even if he was fully fit and could remain so for a season.