2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

from what DiCanio has been saying about caddis, defo not the kinda player i'd like to see in our team

You could compare that to what he was saying about him last season, model pro and one of the best players in the league.

Doesn't take much for Di Canio to turn round on a player and force him out. It'll be his downfall when he's at a bigger club.

Think he's off to Birmingham. So definitely not good enough for us...

I guess there will be some movements, primarely players leaving after tonights game.

Not syaing we are losing 3 or 4 players, by all means we dont have enough to fill the bench, but considering the current state, "only" 6500 for yesterdays game, no TV station picked up our game either I think it is fair to say the club will be looking to offload one or 2 players to get a cheap one in.

I hope I am wrong, but Law is a potential candiate to be offloaded as has only one year left.... Hutchy, despite the sending off, will get another offer as well.... me thinks.

I guess there will be some movements, primarely players leaving after tonights game.

Not syaing we are losing 3 or 4 players, by all means we dont have enough to fill the bench, but considering the current state, "only" 6500 for yesterdays game, no TV station picked up our game either I think it is fair to say the club will be looking to offload one or 2 players to get a cheap one in.

I hope I am wrong, but Law is a potential candiate to be offloaded as has only one year left.... Hutchy, despite the sending off, will get another offer as well.... me thinks.

Said exactly the same thing last night.

Que player bids to be now accepted.

£300,000 would be a joke for Hutch. I'd be disappointed with anything less than 750k with considerable add ons.

Prepare to be disappointed. The fact that the previous bid was £250k and this bid is rumoured to be £300k suggests to me that these clubs know that this is around the figure we're looking for.

Personally, I reckon around £400k mark is a fair price...

Prepare to be disappointed. The fact that the previous bid was £250k and this bid is rumoured to be £300k suggests to me that these clubs know that this is around the figure we're looking for.

Personally, I reckon around £400k mark is a fair price...

Would agree with this but £400k is a tad too low, I think anything around half a mil and he'll be offski.

Don't think we'll miss him that much after the review of Cummins...

Either way a number of clubs are intetested. Good for Hutch and the Club.

I reckon Sunday, if he plays, will be his last game for us.

Replacing him will be difficult. Ramsden injured, Page looking like he is out of favour, Clancy and Craigan gone, Saunders with another operation...trying times.

I would think also that any player we sell, there should be a clause where we get money on future sale. Maybe this is already standard practise?

Not sure if we do it for every sale, but I think we usually do sell-on and even international call-up clauses. As I recall, we got some extra cash when Faddy moved on.

• Like 1