2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

He'll be lucky to make the grade if he keeps up his stinking attitude. Arsehole of the highest order. "I'm Tony Watt" and "Do you know who I am?" heard at Lennoxtown and reserve games towards coaches and fellow players.

That's interesting. He was sat in front of me in PO'D stand during the evening match when we beat Celtic last season and he was a real gentleman: responding positively to all requests for photos and autographs and chatting to me and fellow Well fans about aspects of the game. In fact, my mates and I shook his hand as he left and wished him well in his career.

That's interesting. He was sat in front of me in PO'D stand during the evening match when we beat Celtic last season and he was a real gentleman: responding positively to all requests for photos and autographs and chatting to me and fellow Well fans about aspects of the game. In fact, my mates and I shook his hand as he left and wished him well in his career.

Really ?

I won't dwell too much on this, but Watt is a nasty, Billy (maybe doesn't fit the profile lol) Big Baws, trouble maker.

He nearly sparked an all out battle in a game against 'Well's U/19's a season or two back, with his obnoxious comments and disrespect towards the young 'Well players.

Not for me, I'm most definitely out.

tony watt on loan ? give us some creative flair?

Not for me, he seems to be a decent enough player but from what i hear he is an obnoxious wee fud who thinks he is gods gift to football. i may be wrong but i dont think we need any shite attitudes in the dressing room, we need all the team spirit and harmony we can get just now.

• Like 1

Scott MacDonald may have a bit of arrogance about him but he worked his balls off to achieve what he did.

Unless Watt is well managed, he'll disappear within a few years.

Wonder if we still have a winger on trial? Mind we nearly signed the Belgian boy at one point last season.

Axel Bossekota? Now playing for Limerick F.C in Ireland, 6 goals in 19 games.

Saw him play for U20's a few times, he was alright but wouldn't of got near the 1st team.

Anyway would be surprised if we signed the boy on trial as McCall seems to want to have a look at the loan market down south and weigh up his options. I imagine we'll have had a fair few on trial over the summer in the hope of finding another gem like Ojamaa but I imagine you have to sift through a lot of shite in order to find good players like Henrik.

1377014885[/url]' post='393985']

Scott MacDonald may have a bit of arrogance about him but he worked his balls off to achieve what he did.

Unless Watt is well managed, he'll disappear within a few years.

Wonder if we still have a winger on trial? Mind we nearly signed the Belgian boy at one point last season.

facepalm.gif Fat lazy badge kissing prick that no one wanted before us and was going to be lost the the game. Model hard working prowhistling.gif

He'll be lucky to make the grade if he keeps up his stinking attitude. Arsehole of the highest order. "I'm Tony Watt" and "Do you know who I am?" heard at Lennoxtown and reserve games towards coaches and fellow players.

Just out of curiosity, why were you at Lennoxtown and a bunch of Celtic reserve games?

• Like 1

:doh:

You know what? I'm pretty sure we all have mates who watch other teams, have kids in youth teams, have people who watch our own U20s away from home...

You'll never make it in the polis

You've understandably missed my vague and unclear point.

I always take opinions about a player's character, particularly on internet forums, with a lot of skepticism. I'm wondering if burn_broomfield heard Watt's chronic patter first hand.

• Like 2

You've understandably missed my vague and unclear point.

I always take opinions about a player's character, particularly on internet forums, with a lot of skepticism. I'm wondering if burn_broomfield heard Watt's chronic patter first hand.

But over a period of time you generally find out who talk pish and who doesn't.

I would accept Burn_broomfield's statement as having definite credibility

Sam Sheridan formerly of Stockport and Ritchie Jones formerly of Man U. Various, both on trial at the club.

A lad from Blackpool called Ramone Blackett given the boot earlier this week after failing to impress on trial.