2013 - 2014 Ins & Outs

Mad Dog

For me it doesn't matter how good Sheridan is if he can't play on the wing & bring much needed pace to the team then he's not going to help with the basic problem we have of no out ball. McGeouch would be the better bet as he is a natural winger with pace & skill. However as he is a Celtic player i realise that makes him a target for certain boo boys before he even kicks a ball.

For me it doesn't matter how good Sheridan is if he can't play on the wing & bring much needed pace to the team then he's not going to help with the basic problem we have of no out ball. McGeouch would be the better bet as he is a natural winger with pace & skill. However as he is a Celtic player i realise that makes him a target for certain boo boys before he even kicks a ball.

Kevin McBride was fine until he signed for us, then folk tore him apart

However as he is a Celtic player i realise that makes him a target for certain boo boys before he even kicks a ball.

....and unavailable for the four most difficult league games plus possible cup games....

No he is still at celtic. Think he would add pace and width to the team def be a good signing and we should be trying to bring him in on loan if we can afford it! Although he couldn't play against celtic he could play in all the other games and there the important ones

Did I not see McGeouch playing for someone on the Football League Show last weekend?

Think it's Callum McGregor at Notts County you're thinking of.

McGeouch would be a good signing from what I've seen of him, but the move would have its drawbacks as others have said - Can't play against Celtic, not an out and out winger...

Will not be happy if we take one of Celtics youngsters on loan - fucking ridiculous

I would rather we played one of our own players as well but, to say bringing in quality to do a job nobody else can do as "fucking ridiculous" is frankly fucking ridiculous. Anything that makes us a better team is what I want to see, anyway they steal our players maybe it's about time we got one off of them!

• Like 1

Maybe more that English players don't want to come up here anymore?

Appreciate the thought, but having considered how we've done in terms of lost causes in England, in gaining them bigger contracts or higher profile places, I refuse to believe that we, as a country, and especially club, look like an unattractive proposition.

I see what you're saying, but our net, to me, this year, has been cast outrageously narrow.