2014-15 Ins And Outs

Toxteth O'Grady

I think our rapid decline would suggest Faddy and Hutchinson inspired those around them. It's further evident when you listen to the odd soundbite.

And remember how much the squad got a lift when Faddy got fit and started playing through the middle, just as we turned the season around.

Personally, I think the link is tenuous at best.

I would argue that our decline has far more to do with the loss of Hutchinson's ability as a player rather than any inspirational qualities he may have possessed.

And as far as Faddy goes, in the long list of reasons why we find ourselves in such as mess this season I think his leaving should figure somewhere near the bottom.

Is he not fucked with injury?

He looks to be playing well the past few years.

At CSKA Sofia he was their first choice goalie for over a year, with 32 clean sheets in 57 games. He moved to Greece due to CSKA not paying his wages.

Only signed a 2 year contract with Ergotelis in July last year though.

If he's available and we can afford him, I'd be fucking ecstatic to have him to be honest.

Vigurs is one of the most frustrating players I have ever seen in Football. There is no question for me that he has got talent. He showed it at Ross County and in some games at Motherwell. He often tries too much and 'out-smarts' himself. When he is having a good agme, he is great, but too often for my liking he was just a passenger who on top always ran the danger to get stupid bookings or sending offs only to contain himself in the last minute.

In the right environment, with the right team and manager I am convinced he will do great.

If the Manager wants to swap him, then so be it. I trust the manager, apart from that I dont really have another option, do I? :D

Reading people's marmite-esque opinions on Iain Vigurs reminds me of reading about Alan Gow a few years back...

Incredibly harsh on Vigurs, he'll never be as shite as that hopeless waste of space.

Oh I know, I just wanted to call Gow shite again. It's been a while, and he really is fucking shite.

I'll await someone posting irrelevant statistic or link to how well he's doing in some seaside league down south.

Oh I know, I just wanted to call Gow shite again. It's been a while, and he really is fucking shite.

I'll await someone posting irrelevant statistic or link to how well he's doing in some seaside league down south.

Fair enough. :D

He played in India, too. In their diddy league, not the 'quality' one that Pearo played in... :rolleyes:

Fair enough. :D

He played in India, too. In their diddy league, not the 'quality' one that Pearo played in... :rolleyes:

The I-League in India is dreadful. I went to watch Bangalore v Dempo on Saturday night (Bangalore are Champions and the other mob are meant to be one of the better teams) and it was of a poor standard. I reckon around 2nd Division level in Scotland.

Mis-control all over the place and couldnt pass 5 yards... Sounds a bit like us this season!

I hope we can get funds available to get Cerny. I remember him being a good solid keeper. Punt a couple of our vast array of diddies to free up funds and get him. :mellow:

You do know that if you punt an under contract player you still need to pay their wages. Or do you think someone is going to take a "diddy" on a transfer basis?