Motherwell V Inverness Ct 16/08/14

Yabba's Turd

Although it's not quite at the same level, Ojamaa returning is comparable to the utter joy I felt when Faddy first returned. We played Dundee Utd the very next night and we know how that went.....

That's my fear for Saturday!!!!!

Still well up for it though.

Although it's not quite at the same level, Ojamaa returning is comparable to the utter joy I felt when Faddy first returned. We played Dundee Utd the very next night and we know how that went.....

That's my fear for Saturday!!!!!

Still well up for it though.

Ha, exactly the same thought process.

We rode our luck somewhat in our last 2 games against Inverness when we were overrun in midfield. Looking forward to a tough game.

Can't read too much into form at this stage in the season but Accies gifted Inverness their goals on the first game of the season and they couldn't score at home to Dundee. Also worth noting that Foran hasn't taken part in either game, I assume through injury.

Don't think Inverness will be high scorers but they have 2 clean sheets out of 2 so far and I think that shows where their strength lies.

Ryan Christie will be the danger man as Billy Mackay's goals have dried up since Hughes took over.

The Well Society just posted on Facebook that O'Brien from Derby set to sign on loan in the next 24 hours but not in time for Inverness game.

Also, worryingly, Hammell, Ramsden and Vigurs still out with possibly another 2 to add to that!!! Fuck sake!! I've never known Hammell to miss as many games as this in a row with injury.

I have a feeling that one of them may be Angol as he went off injured on Wednesday. Really really struggling for a left back then.

The Well Society just posted on Facebook that O'Brien from Derby set to sign on loan in the next 24 hours but not in time for Inverness game.

Also, worryingly, Hammell, Ramsden and Vigurs still out with possibly another 2 to add to that!!! Fuck sake!! I've never known Hammell to miss as many games as this in a row with injury.

I have a feeling that one of them may be Angol as he went off injured on Wednesday. Really really struggling for a left back then.

Not seen the Well Society Facebook post but it says in the article on the MFC website that he will be in the squad.

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2014/08/15/well-take-derbys-obrien-on-loan/

Didn't surprise me that he went off injured on Wednesday because I thought he was really struggling on Saturday. He could hardly move.

Fair play to him for going out there but it was a shame for the guy.

if o'brien is avaliable for tomorrow i think he'll be straight into the team with reid going to left back if angol is injured.whats the script with vigurs how long is he out for.

Can Reid play left back? I know he can play right back, centre back and midfield but didn't know he could play left back too. If he can that will solve a problem.

Can Reid play left back? I know he can play right back, centre back and midfield but didn't know he could play left back too. If he can that will solve a problem.

im not sure if hes ever played at left back before mate but i think he would be the most likely to fill in there if needed,hes been a versatile player since joining us and if we can do us a turn at left back in the short term that would be a bonus.