Hamilton A V Motherwell 24/09/14

Yabba's Turd

Oh joy, a plastic pitch. We seem to do so well on them!

I know too many Accies fans to be overly looking forward to this and they say they are playing some great crisp attacking football. We should have oodles of confidence after the last two away games so hopefully we can go into this with a spring in our step. Sounded like we spent half the game today chasing the ball. That is energy sapping so hope it doesn't kill us late in the game.

Not dropping him. Resting him, would play him again on Saturday. It's a squad game and think this is a great chance to give Erwin and Ojamaa game time.

This isnt the game to be the resting anyone and certainly not dropping tbe keeper!

In my opionion we should change to be a wee bit more attacking but not too much...4232/451

Dan

Reid OB Mick Ramsden

Las Carsy

Ainsworth Ojamma Vigs

Sutton

Think we might make a few changes this game.

If I'm right Vigs was struggling so maybe give him and Lasley a rest.

Neilsen

Ramsden O'Brien McManus ZFA

Ainsworth Lawson Leitch Law

Erwin Ojaama

Subs Reid,Kerr, Thomas, Sutton, Carswell.

Mind we rested Sutton and Lasley against Albion Rovers. Strongest team possible and no change of keeper hopefully.

Not dropping him. Resting him, would play him again on Saturday. It's a squad game and think this is a great chance to give Erwin and Ojamaa game time.

We're playing a form team that is 3rd in the league with double our points away from home on artificial turf. Anyone of those factors would merit our strongest starting 11.

• Like 1

Would start Sutton on the bench myself, he was gubbed after 60 minutes today, and Erwin is an able replacement IMO.

I have no doubts about Erwin's ability and would be happy even to see him start with Sutton. I just don't like the idea of dropping a guy who has netted twice in our last two games.

The bigger question for me right now is regarding Ojamaa i.e. is he injured?

It's probably fair to say a couple of guys will be knackered from yesterday and we did have a fairly strong bench so I wouldn't mind a couple of changes but only to ensure that the team we put out is the one most likely to win the game. Would definitely be starting Ainsworth on the plastic.

This game is one of the biggest of the season, as any cup game is these days.

We have injuries and no settled XI, Accies have had a great start to the season and have quite a formidable home record, they have three clean sheets in a row against Premiership level opponents there and have only lost 1 out of 6 at home.

It's not going to be easy but this is a game McCall needs to make sure we win, in what ever way or style.

Victory is everything.