The Next Manager, Who Would You Want And Who Could We Get

stuwell

Nice to see Maloney praise McCall for creating the set-piece from the corner that led to the goal last night. I bet he tried similar plays with our own superstars but we just couldnt pull it off!!

I'm sure if an SPFL defence gave us as much room as Ireland gave Brown, we might pull it off (not that I'm complaining).

You never know. He has sinned and could see a re-birth at Motherwell.

He would normally be out of our league, but he knows Scottish football so would probably know what wages were on offer.

Prefer him to Adams.

So you would prefers racist bully and all round wank stain than Adams?

So you would prefers racist bully and all round wank stain than Adams?

I am not aware of what he is guilty of.

If he is an out and out racist along the lines of the National Front then no I would not want him at the club.

If he is guilty of sending offensive texts he felt no-one else would see, then he is stupid.

Everyone is so quick to get offended these days. I call my pal fat or ugly and he calls me short and an asshole - should we involve the police.

I am not aware of what he is guilty of.

If he is an out and out racist along the lines of the National Front then no I would not want him at the club.

If he is guilty of sending offensive texts he felt no-one else would see, then he is stupid.

Everyone is so quick to get offended these days. I call my pal fat or ugly and he calls me short and an asshole - should we involve the police.

Replace the first word in "gay snakes" with "Jewish" or "Black". I think people have a right to be offended, you short arsehole.

With the board using the international break to work on the appointment I was hoping there would be an announcement today or tomorrow to allow some preparation for the weekend but it's gone very quiet. Either they're managing to keep things under wraps as usual or there may be some basis to the rumours of ownership issues? Or I could be reading too far into things because nothing seems to be happening.

With the board using the international break to work on the appointment I was hoping there would be an announcement today or tomorrow to allow some preparation for the weekend but it's gone very quiet. Either they're managing to keep things under wraps as usual or there may be some basis to the rumours of ownership issues? Or I could be reading too far into things because nothing seems to be happening.

http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/2014/11/17/club-statement-managerial-update/

As you were saying..

What I get from that is, nothing before the end of November and probably a couple of weeks into December by the time the WS deadline has passed to the dust settles, however probably before the January transfer window opens as the new guy may want to release/bring in/sell on players (if possible) rather than being tied until May with McCall's squad.

Malky MacKay can fuck off, racist arsehole. I've no interest whatsoever in 'rehabilitating' his image.

Also: is he not a shite manager as well? That Cardiff team cost a fortune, didn't it?