Motherwell V St Johnstone 31/01/15

Yabba's Turd

Wasn't just the defence though, the whole team as a unit looked more organised and well balanced than we have been in months. Didn't give much away at the back and still created plenty going forward.

To be honest I wouldn't be changing too much. Probably go with a similar line up and if the games tight look to bring on the likes of Ojamaa, Ainsworth, Moore or Thomas in the 2nd half.

If the players do what the manager asks of them then I predict a home win, possibly as much as by 3 goals. If its only by a single goal its the points and the way the team are progressing that matters. Have faith, on this form maybe Ians dream of winning the title may not be a foolish statement that I thought was when first heard. His positivity has certainly shown on the park.

Hiya Ian, hiya pal.

Should Willie Colum be allowed to referee the game he was suspended/demoted for a couple of games after his howlers at St Mirren and us, surely we have to object. Can you see that happening to the old firm without anything being said?

Dont think he was demoted...was he not always getting the top championship game that week?.

Think it was Hibs v Raith might be wrong tho

or was it Hibs v Falkirk.....

Based on how St J have been playing and how we have been defending i cant see us getting anything from this game sadly. I hope i am proved to be wrong but we are getting worse by the game. We are saying there was an improvement at the weekend, i dont agree, i just think by all accounts Dundee Utd were very poor and they still pumped us.

As soon as we drop behind St Mirren or County in the league from the position we are hanging on to by a thread now (which will happen soon) then that is us done for unless there is a quick couple of signings made.

Sadly i think at this rate we will be relegated automatically.

• Like 1

Nothing to do with not encouraging the team, its more about being realistic on what i have seen this season. There is nothing to suggest we are capable of beating St Johnstone. As i have said i hope i am wrong but i wont hold my breath.

There was fuck all between the teams in the 1st game this season and we quite frankly should have been out of sight by half time in the game at McDiarmid. St.Johnstone are probably the only side we've played who I haven't seen outplay us this season.

Also how you can possibly say there was no improvement at the weekend when you weren't even at the game is ridiculous.

• Like 4

There was fuck all between the teams in the 1st game this season and we quite frankly should have been out of sight by half time in the game at McDiarmid. St.Johnstone are probably the only side we've played who I haven't seen outplay us this season.

Also how you can possibly say there was no improvement at the weekend when you weren't even at the game is ridiculous.

St Johnstone have ripped the cunt out of us every game this season and that was before the problems were as bad as they are now, i have every right to think that things will be worse now with the injuries and poor form we are in.