Motherwell V St Johnstone 31/01/15

Yabba's Turd

St Johnstone have ripped the cunt out of us every game this season and that was before the problems were as bad as they are now, i have every right to think that things will be worse now with the injuries and poor form we are in.

How come you could type cunt ?

From what I gather Pearson's injury might be something to do with when he was launched into the advertising boards up in Dundee last week!

Arghhhh already bet him at 16/1 for first goal and scorecast (2-1, motherwell win).

for as much as I wasn't over the moon with hinm signing, he showed up well in the highlights lady werk and looks a threat we have been badly lacking.

1422652262[/url]' post='430882']

Can we get back to the game....... Cheers....

Dan

Ramsden Laing McManus Straker

Law or Ainsworth Carswell Pearson Thomas

Sutton Erwin

Is the team I would prob like to see I think, not sure which Ainsworth will turn up.... Plus right back is hard one, Reid/Ramsden/Kerr who is the best of a bad bunch?? Play Law at RB and Ainsworth at right wing.... Tough one....

Ainsworth for the last 20 minutes only, surely

A shift in tactics tomorrow may see another side of Ian, not scared to mix it up and an interesting team formation awaits Saint Johnstone. I expect this game to be like a game of chess and Ian has the queen out for the battle.

A change in tactics may be just what is required. Tommy Wright knows our squad better than most of our fans do. However we do have uncertainties over injuries and new players coming in so our line up will be a mystery not just to us but to St Johnstone also. A midfield battle is more than likely.

We can expect St Johnstone to be well organised, streetwise and physical and have to be prepared to combat that style of play.

With the peculiar signing of two centre-backs on loan I'd say we should go three at the back - Laing - O'Brien - McManus - and with Straker seemingly comfortable at both left full-back and left wing he should be well suited to a wing-back role. The weak link will be at right back though as who can bomb forward effectively from there? Not Kerr, so maybe young Watt?

With the peculiar signing of two centre-backs on loan I'd say we should go three at the back - Laing - O'Brien - McManus - and with Straker seemingly comfortable at both left full-back and left wing he should be well suited to a wing-back role. The weak link will be at right back though as who can bomb forward effectively from there? Not Kerr, so maybe young Watt?

Yes, we could play 3 centre backs with Kerr retaining his place if McManus doesn't make it today. We could also play any combination of Law, Reid, Watt, or Ramsden at right back. Midfield could be a wee bit of a problem depending on whether Pearo is fit. Again we could field a combination of Ramsden, Carswell, Law, Ainsworth and Straker or Thomas in there (assuming Lasley doesn't make it). Quite few options at right back, centre back and midfield although we still have weaknesses in there.

Don't worry, I'll write them a cheque mate...........so they won't have to pawn anything

If we can get Steelboy to stay home and play with his bishop this afternoon rather than to-knight, we won't have to put up with his comments on how bad the game was despite us winning 2-0. evilgrin.gifcool.gif

A shift in tactics tomorrow may see another side of Ian, not scared to mix it up and an interesting team formation awaits Saint Johnstone. I expect this game to be like a game of chess and Ian has the queen out for the battle.

The difference in tactics could be knight and day.

do you mean McManus because he's certainly been playing like one

Shite news about Pearson - hopefully he does make it.

Wasn't at the game last week so not really sure on team but I'd like to see starts for Thomas, Erwin and Straker today.

Without Pearson we are basically fucked. No Lawson, Vigurs, Lasley, Pearson or Ojamaa in midfield? This Straker boy better have shoulders like Atlas to carry the rest of them!