2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

There's something vaguely ringing a bell with me that Ross Stewart was released before last season but we were obliged to keep him on until he found a new club because he was under a certain age. Maybe we've had to keep Morgyn Neill on for the same reason? Or maybe I'm confusing myself.

There's something vaguely ringing a bell with me that Ross Stewart was released before last season but we were obliged to keep him on until he found a new club because he was under a certain age. Maybe we've had to keep Morgyn Neill on for the same reason? Or maybe I'm confusing myself.

It's NOT Morgyn Neill!

Fair enough, never seen the bloke so don't really know what he looks like. The club clearly stated that no trialists had gone with the squad so this is quite a mystery.

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/11692540_10153286519395865_6613114173651758326_n.jpg?oh=d0125d03f5de1e18a8a26d950d21c920&oe=5627DF76

There is another player standing to Lasley's right (our left) in the above image who doesn't look familiar either. Can't see a squad number on his top. Might be someone obvious, but can't place them.