2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

What if he didn't travel with the team and is instead a player based over there...

Or he didn't travel with the team, he travelled on his own. Or 'Flow was telling porkies so as not to alert other teams.

That looks to be the guy to the right of Lasley (our left) in this image:

https://scontent-lhr...920&oe=5627DF76

• Like 1

Bob McHugh on trial at Falkirk. Played in a closed door win over Queens Park (5-0) and set up a goal. He is off to Ireland with them on their training camp.

Would be a good move for McHugh. I don't think he has got it, even at that level.

Lawson and Richie Brittain are obviously moving to the Highland League to get starts in the oil industry with the guys who own their teams. Given Lawson's limitations and injury record I think he would have been struggling to get a decent deal even in the championship. A terrible signing by McCall.

I think McHugh can store goals in the championship. He isn't any worse than the likes of John Baird or Keatings.

Flow said there are no Trialists, however that's not to say we haven't got players signed up who just have not been revealed as signings yet!

It's quite possible that was have signed players in principle but just haven't got the contract sorted.

As for the player to Lasleys Right, it's quite clearly Josh Law.

• Like 1

not so sure Formartine do that but thats what the Brora boy does, Kettlewell,Brittain,Tokeley, Munro etc all signed for Brora and get paid ballpark £200 - £300 pw plus a job either offshore or doing courier/building work.

Pretty sure McHugh has done ok on a previous Championship loan, QOTS season or two back.

Think he'd do ok, be surprised if he could make the step up but a season or two of regular games might bring out more in him. Certainly hope he doesn't well.

Flow said there are no Trialists, however that's not to say we haven't got players signed up who just have not been revealed as signings yet!

It's quite possible that was have signed players in principle but just haven't got the contract sorted.

As for the player to Lasleys Right, it's quite clearly Josh Law.

Quite clearly you should have gone to specsavers. Tickle Pickle is absolutely right, Josh Law is player immediately behind (boots, tattoos on right forearm, etc).

• Like 1

Barra mentioned wanting three more in the Q&A to bring the squad to 20, goalie obviously being one. Wonder would a Ramsden or Klimpl type, hopefully much better version of either, who can play at the back or in midfield be the ideal kind of signing?

Then leaving room a for a forward thinking player to cover the areas like attacking mid, either wing or the number ten role. just wonderif that how he'll go as these kind of guys can be very handy through the course of a season

I think the biggest difference this season may be the addition of our strength and conditioning coach I know he was brought in with barraclough but a full offseason with him around the club will help immensely.

Edited by keebo86

Lost Ramsden, Kerr, Cummins and O'Brien so hoped for more than one centre back. Likewise lost a few options in midfield so will one midfielder be enough? I appreciate that Baraclough says that Cadden and McLean will get their chance but with our two main midfielders the wrong side of 30, any injury is a concern...