2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

I'm not too happy with the options, but I'd be surprised if we added another right back with us having just re-signed law and extended watt. I expect that the minimum of 3 will include a goalie, center half, center mid.

• Like 1

Lost Ramsden, Kerr, Cummins and O'Brien so hoped for more than one centre back. Likewise lost a few options in midfield so will one midfielder be enough? I appreciate that Baraclough says that Cadden and McLean will get their chance but with our two main midfielders the wrong side of 30, any injury is a concern...

Absolutely Greg. If we hit injuries and suspensions in central midfield we could be in trouble. However I suppose we also have Josh Law to fill in in an emergency. Some more cover there is essential in my view.

Lost Ramsden, Kerr, Cummins and O'Brien so hoped for more than one centre back. Likewise lost a few options in midfield so will one midfielder be enough? I appreciate that Baraclough says that Cadden and McLean will get their chance but with our two main midfielders the wrong side of 30, any injury is a concern...

We've still got Jack Leitch mind.

I think given the squad we have now it's almost certain that a goalkeeper, centre half, and central midfielder will be the last three signings Baraclough is talking about.

• Like 1

Kieran someone. I wanna say kennedy

Kieran Kennedy

"A Manchester City youth product, Kennedy is a gritty centre half blessed with an outstanding ability to read the game from defence. The youngster has also appeared at right back on occasions for the Development Squad. On top of his defensive qualities, Kennedy is a threat from set pieces, with a couple of key goals to his name for City during the 2013/14 campaign".

Other than that paragraph I can't find much on him. also www.JamesHollman.com is apparently the GK coaches website but it isnae really.

He's got a LinkedIn page. Previous senior GK coach at: Cardiff, Ipswich, Cambridge & Norwich. Left Cardiff last year.

Aye, the pro deflect thing is his.

Edited by capt_oats

Decent pedigree and CV, only thing that concerns me is longevity. It wasn't that long ago he was working with Premiership clubs and now finds himself with the 7th/8th biggest club in Scotland. 300 miles away from where I guess he's put his roots down.

I sincerely hope he doesn't go the way of our former head of recruitment in a few months.

What I am looking forward to is who he has worked with and his contacts to get a 15 point per season keeper.