Dundee Utd V Motherwell Tue 16 Feb 19:45

Yabba's Turd

I'm the first to criticise McGhee so credit to him tonight. The 352 gave me the fear but a very bold decision that has paid dividends. Sounds like the experienced pros done a good job in guiding us through with an unfamiliar position.

We are far from out the woods but hopefully tonight settles us down a little and we can return to a settled style of play that suits our strengths. Having said that, do whatever it takes to get a result at Perth on Saturday.

• Like 2

Utterly Brilliant result, I loved the attack minded formation but I feared an arse collapsing performance. Does Faddy make the difference? Are the faddy doubters angry?

On a positive note, I think Utd are gone....we need to fight on for a top 6 now.

Outstanding

Last season we were not good enough to take advantage of results going our way at certain times. The situation is similar and we have to make something of it., starting at Perth on Saturday. We are in a dogfight but at least we are not on our own. If we are better than two of the five or six other teams in the mire with us, come the end of the season, I will happily take it.

Obviously delighted we've won but it doesn't change my opinion of the manager. But credit to him and the team, good three points. Speaking as someone who works shifts though, would be nice if they could manage to do it at home now and again as they're the only games I can make...

Maybe it's not a coincidence that we don't do it at home.

tremendous result that I don't think anyone would have predicted in terms of the margin. Didn't sound like the greatest performance in the world and we rode our luck a bit at the start of the second half but job done and a vital three points.

Hats off to McGhee I feared the worst when I saw the team and formation but he certainly proved me wrong tonight.

Maybe it's not a coincidence that we don't do it at home.

Is this the old "home support are too negative" nonsense? True of pretty much every club and has been true at Fir Park since I've been going (I'm sure someone will dig up the Duncan Shearer quote).

If you're trying to tell me that a demanding support of around 4000 will put off some of the players in our team who have played in some very big games, you're having a laugh...

• Like 1