Dundee Utd V Motherwell Tue 16 Feb 19:45

Yabba's Turd

with Ciftci,GMS,Armstrong,Gauld,Robertson all gone they are a shadow of their former selves. The Utd who were swashbuckling and tore us to ribbons at times a year or two ago are gone. They have good players but are more mechanical,less maverick. This game is set up for our counter attack style. Marv, Lionel,Moult & Skippy could have a field day.

like the rest of the SPL, its pretty much 50/50, but if we hit them early I can see them folding whereas if they hit us early,we will still have confidence

I think folk are getting a wee bit carried away. United missed a barrel load of chances in their last two home games against partick and accies and should have won both of them (judging by sportscene highlights). I have the fear that it may click for them at some point just hopefully not this weekend.

I'd take a draw

• Like 1

I think folk are getting a wee bit carried away. United missed a barrel load of chances in their last two home games against partick and accies and should have won both of them (judging by sportscene highlights). I have the fear that it may click for them at some point just hopefully not this weekend.

I'd take a draw

Pish. They're soft at the back and can't score goals.

Win, win well, and fuck them off to the seaside leagues.

Would probably be happy with a draw..keeps some sort of momentum,,,my only worry is that they have to win at somepoint. But aye they cant keep a clean sheet for **** and their arse seems to collapse everytime they take the lead.

Starting to wonder if the thistle game being called off was a blessing with the wee run they are on.

Interesting listening to BBC Scotlandshire (know your place, peasants, home of shit football coverage) tonight discussing relegation: no mention of the Mighty 'Well. Only The Picts and Tattie-Howkers in the frame, once you discount Keith Jackson's delusional and self-serving ravings.

I feel we'll win on Saturday anyway but in the long run it won't matter either way. McGhee now knows his front two and defensive set up and the momentum is with us. Accies under Canning seem to be vulnerable too and it should be onward and upward.

Wearing my Willie Pettigrew SE lounging pyjamas so all is right with the world.

Sure we benefited from Celtic without Griffiths, Brown and Mulgrew but DU are a shadow of their former selves and we can take them on the break.

COYW.

I'd take a draw

This. They have already beaten us this season and we lost twice up there last season. Three games of good form does not make us a wonder team.

Dundee Utd have been playing better than their results and even if they don't get out of the mess they are in they will probably still turn over a team or two by the law of averages.

Our recent form gives us the edge perhaps but we are not Barcelona.

• Like 2

You just have to look at the stats for the last few Utd games to see that they have been very unlucky not to have won at least a few of those games, especially those at Tannadice. However, we rightly go into this game with a lot of confidence and I predict a narrow 1 nil victory with the goal by, you guessed it, Louis Moult.

okay as i said earlier this we will win this but to me if we win this we have a shot at making a challenge for top 6 and putting space between ourselves and the dog fight

all goes well we are in with a chance if we do our bit we could indirectly pull hamilton into the struggle should they fail.

we are breathing up the necks of the teams directly above us and have to make it count after a great result last saturday

Interesting times ahead for us

Put it this way, aside from recent games, we have been honking this season, and yet..... we are 11clear of them with a game in hand.

They are shite!

Lets not get carried away though, we are not exactly world beaters ourselves but we are the better team here. Three points would be vital to them to kick their season off but by the same token, 3 points should be enough for us to guarantee we dont finish bottom.

Hoping for a big result here, i would argue that winning this could be more valuable than beating accies, even though both games still return three points

• Like 1

Put it this way, aside from recent games, we have been honking this season, and yet..... we are 11clear of them with a game in hand.

They are shite!

Lets not get carried away though, we are not exactly world beaters ourselves but we are the better team here. Three points would be vital to them to kick their season off but by the same token, 3 points should be enough for us to guarantee we dont finish bottom.

Hoping for a big result here, i would argue that winning this could be more valuable than beating accies, even though both games still return three points

The only teams to beat them by two clear goals in the last three months were the top two, Aberdeen and Celtic.

We are not playing a team that loses 2, 3, 4 nil every week, it's been 0-1, 1-2, 1-1, 2-2 scorelines.

• Like 1

Decided last night I'd fancy going through to this , does anyone know the deal with tickets ? Last away game I tried to go to was hearts and I didn't get in because I assumed i would be able to just turn up.

Hoping for a win , would take a draw though, Dundee United seem to have been unlucky the past couple of weeks. Hopefully that continues this week! 1-0 Moult