Hamilton V Motherwell Sat 5 Mar 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Three accies players booked in first ten minutes. I wonder what their game plan is?

Shower of bastards!!!

At least the ref is taking action this time after the nonsense they got away with at Fir park. 1 up at half time hope we come out 2nd half and get right into them and get the job done, the sooner that mob are out of the premiership the better

That'll do nicely. Maybe need to improve in front of goals and watch the defensive lapses, but a win at that shitehole will do me any day!

+1 for me as well at this stage of the season and the position we are in the results are the important thing, that was a great 3 points.

4 games to get out arses into the top 6 and enjoy a stress free end to the season

Yip, regardless of opposition, 3 games at home, 1 away.

Dundee and St Johnstone occupying spots that us, Inverness and Partick Thistle must fancy.

Game at a time, lets see how it goes.

I still believe Top 6 will be difficult to achieve, with the upcoming fixtures. It's a tough four games. Even Dundee Utd are hitting a bit of form.

I'll still be happy with anything 10th or above, which I think we'll achieve comfortably.

• Like 2

I can't tell any more whether the actual games at NDP are rotten, or whether it's just that terrible a place to watch football that I've never enjoyed a single one there.

Can't even say I particularly enjoyed it today, but at least we won. Shocking dive for the penalty mind.

Excellent win today. After starting fairly well, we rode our luck a little with a few defensive lapses before Laing scored. I thought we were then relatively comfortable throughout the 2nd half with the players running themselves into the ground.

Enjoying Marvin's role in the front three. Not everything comes off for him but with the freedom to move along the pitch, defenders are on edge throughout. His pass for the pen was lovely. Shame Moult couldn't put the icing on the cake but it was hardly surprising he missed given the delay.

Win next week against a relatively in-form United and we are just about safe.

• Like 1

I can't tell any more whether the actual games at NDP are rotten, or whether it's just that terrible a place to watch football that I've never enjoyed a single one there.

Can't even say I particularly enjoyed it today, but at least we won. Shocking dive for the penalty mind.

I think it's the latter. I have been to NDP a few times and it's just a terrible place to watch football on a terrible plastic pitch.

A massive well done to the players and coaching staff!!!

I said at the start of this thread that this game would be won or lost on psychology. Accies were true to form and the team stood up to them, refusing to be bullied.

A fantastic win that I believe will be pivotal in securing our place in the top flight for another year.

Accies on the other hand are really in the thick stuff. A very pleasing Saturday