Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hawd the fucking 'phone here. I had an image posted in there (and Petty quoted it tae), where'd it go?

i think its to do with the image url. All i get is a wee blue box (the MAC OS equivalent of the red cross for you windoze users), but if i go to "show image in another window", it works fine.

I hope they see sense and make sure our new home top as simple a design as possible. A simple v neck or crew neck with a claret hoop. Sorted. :(

Likewise but as stated the designs will already have been decided on so it's a case of wait and see. One thing I always hope for is a proper hoop, not just a band on the front. Christ, I might even buy one if they do that :(

I would imagine so.

I think they've probably announced the deal when the Kits have been finalised as then the fans can't really have a say.

Why should the fans need to be involved in the design? There's no necessity in actually buying the thing. If you don't like the strip don't buy it. If you don't like the fact that we've changed kits sooner than planned, don't buy the new one.

Personally I think that the club should be congratulated for bringing in a substantial amount of cash in extremely difficult financial times.

I also think some folk would still be pissed of with the club if they offered free football forever and your Nat King at half time.

Why should the fans need to be involved in the design? There's no necessity in actually buying the thing. If you don't like the strip don't buy it. If you don't like the fact that we've changed kits sooner than planned, don't buy the new one.

Personally I think that the club should be congratulated for bringing in a substantial amount of cash in extremely difficult financial times.

I also think some folk would still be pissed of with the club if they offered free football forever and your Nat King at half time.

I clearly didn't say that. If you got off your high horse and actually read my post you would realised what my point was.

I'm all for the new kit provider. I think its a great bit of business by the club.

However, If the fans think they can change something then they'll try to get their opinion heard. The majority of the past 3 pages shows this.

People will always moan, as your reply to me shows, thats life.

Maybe that'll be John Boyle's next initiative? Imagine him in the centre circle with his keks at his ankles and big BobWilson (Anchorman) pounding his botty! Nay,nay and thrice nay. :huh:

Maybe that'll be John Boyle's next initiative? Imagine him in the centre circle with his keks at his ankles and big BobWilson (Anchorman) pounding his botty! Nay,nay and thrice nay. :D

The only thing I'm pumpin is ma high horse :huh: . Neigh, Neigh and thrice Neigh!

Ireland's rugby shirt had raffle winners names' in the number on the back of each shirt.

Perhaps a potential route for MFC to raise some reddies. I'd pay a tenner to have my name in the number ............. would you ?

Only if I got the jersey after the game :P

Maybe that'll be John Boyle's next initiative? Imagine him in the centre circle with his keks at his ankles and big BobWilson (Anchorman) pounding his botty! Nay,nay and thrice nay. :lol:

See thats just feckin wrang, you could damege folk coming out wi stuff like that :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...