The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

Defo a midfielder

You mean I have spent the last 15 minutes looking for possible defenders now have to start again...

I had come across two, one a black cat that was out on loan for the last half of the season and one that liked the English Riveria,

Is this the attacking midfielder we were after? If not, we're really going to bamboozle teams with our 0-10-0 formation...

Not if it's the guy I think it might be (based on the defender/midfielder confusion). I've no idea if it is or not but putting 2+2 together there's a chance it's someone who can play and has played in both areas of the park.

If we are signing another midfielder in Rose, is he the attacking midfielder Robinson was talking about? And if so, does it put the Scougall chat to bed?

Can't help but feel our signings suggest to me we'll be seeing Carl McHugh at centre back next season...

Where did you get that report on him or have you seen him play?

I've not seen him, found this when reading up on Bigi.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/midfielder-andy-rose-hailed-coventry-12140989.amp

Upon further reading he seems to have had his fair share of injuries. Coventry fan from on here will know more.

I've seen him a good few times with Cov. Played a combination of right wing back, right midfield and centre midfield. Was unlucky with injuries in that a bad knee injury kept him out of the start of the season and a bad concussion the end. He's good for a goal or two. His athleticism is probably the big string in his bow, rather than technical ability and has a great engine. Probably not too dissimilar to the Pearson of 15/16 in that regard.

• Andy_P locked this topic