The Great Rebuild 2017'18

fizoxy

Do you think clubs are monitoring Steelmen Online for transfer inspiration?

The hacks certainly seem to so who knows?!

"You can stick your fancy scouting database up your arse, I'm going to ask the footballing oracle that is Steelmen Online who we should sign." - Arsene Wenger, 2017

Do you think clubs are monitoring Steelmen Online for transfer inspiration?

No.

No doubt the likes of Lee MacCulloch, Neil McCann, Alan Archibald et al will know all about our signing targets. Still, things should be kept quiet until everything is signed sealed and delivered. Speculation in the close season is fun though isn't it?

• Like 1

No.

No doubt the likes of Lee MacCulloch, Neil McCann, Alan Archibald et al will know all about our signing targets. Still, things should be kept quiet until everything is signed sealed and delivered. Speculation in the close season is fun though isn't it?

Neil McCann ain't a manager - who gives a fuck what he knows

The hacks certainly seem to so who knows?!

"You can stick your fancy scouting database up your arse, I'm going to ask the footballing oracle that is Steelmen Online who we should sign." - Arsene Wenger, 2017

Motherwell set to Land Laferty.

No.

In the past we have given long contracts to players on YouTube.

If signings are gazumped because of posts on here, then someone's agent is doing a really bad job.

Maybe I should have phrased my post better. I was more thinking out aloud (as I tend to do) I dont think anyone will gazump us from what is said on here but I am just pointing out we have mentioned before people coming to the club and then being signed by another team. We are doing our job early so hopefully those frustrations are not going to happen this time. Although doing our work early doors does give us time to look at other targets if our first targets don't sign and stops us signing people at the last minute who are just not good enough.

Maybe I should have phrased my post better. I was more thinking out aloud (as I tend to do) I dont think anyone will gazump us from what is said on here but I am just pointing out we have mentioned before people coming to the club and then being signed by another team. We are doing our job early so hopefully those frustrations are not going to happen this time. Although doing our work early doors does give us time to look at other targets if our first targets don't sign and stops us signing people at the last minute who are just not good enough.

Och chill oot

Like me, we were Well fans before people here were born.

left back Luke Higham was released from Blackpool, has good potential and is still young only 20, worth a shout, sure he played a decent amount of first team but went off the boil a bit, just a suggestion?

Only 11 or 12 games from what I can see? Obviously have never seen him play but I suspect we'll be looking for someone who can play both left back and centre half or someone who can play left back and right back...

Only 11 or 12 games from what I can see? Obviously have never seen him play but I suspect we'll be looking for someone who can play both left back and centre half or someone who can play left back and right back...

I hope we are looking for an out and out left back, an absolute priority for me. We should have enough of a budget to ensure we don't fill our first choice spots with versatility.

I hope we are looking for an out and out left back, an absolute priority for me. We should have enough of a budget to ensure we don't fill our first choice spots with versatility.

I understand that a lot of people are expecting us to sign a new first choice left back. And I reckon Robinson would love to do so. But with McDonald to replace, central defenders to find and Hammell probably taking home a decent wage, I reckon it'll be a cheaper option this summer with a view to properly replacing Hammell next summer...

If you fire Andy Rose's name in twitter, there seems to be a lot of chat from Seattle Sounders fans suggesting he may be going back there as he was at a game there last week. Nothing to say it couldn't just have been a holiday though, I think his wife is American.

If you fire Andy Rose's name in twitter, there seems to be a lot of chat from Seattle Sounders fans suggesting he may be going back there as he was at a game there last week. Nothing to say it couldn't just have been a holiday though, I think his wife is American.

She is indeed. Turns out she's Bob Bradley's daughter (and sister of Michael Bradley formerly of Roma).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/coventry-city/12138725/Andy-Rose-enjoying-his-honeymoon-period-at-Coventry-City-after-marrying-into-Bradley-family.html

• Like 1

• Andy_P locked this topic