2022/23 ins & outs discussion

David

BBC better not b joking at this time of night

Post update

It's all gone very quiet. We know Kilmarnock, Dundee United, and Motherwell are actively looking to bring players in before the deadline at midnight.

Don't disappear yet...

Just seen this on twitter, if it happens we're in the Champions League (League stage) in a couple of years.... at least that's what happened after I signed him in FM :) ...

Motherwell are rumoured to be interested in a move for former Celtic academy prospect and current Barnsley forward Jack Aitchison. Just a rumour at this stage...

15 minutes ago, smiddy said:

10,40 and up early in the morn so bed time for me feck all happening so all just go n dream of big john sutton and higdon up front with wee alan campbell back on loan till may and big feck you tam forsyth all back in there prime n starting morra nite vs st j    3 zip us           then it will be time to get up to eat ma corn flakes

I’ll keep my eye on things for you Smiddy and give you a call if anything happens

He was the next big thing to come through Celtic's academy when he scored against us on his debut and first touch against us in 2016 in some heavy rout we took. He was 16 at the time

Currently at Barnsley but been loaned out to Stevenage abd Forest Green the last couple of seasons

Glad we have a left back on board, hopefully he's here to go straight into the team as I didn't fancy the idea of going with mcginn there for the remainder of the season,were leaving it late but surely there's a centre half to arrive.

• David locked this topic