Ross County v Motherwell now Tuesday 04/10/2022

SteelmaninOZ

35 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

A win tonight was always going to be huge. To win 5-0 is the stuff of dreams! Someone said on here recently that some team was going to take an absolute drubbing off us and whoever that was had been proved right tonight.

We’re going to be just fine this season.

That would've been me,i thank you,ive also said joe may be a better player than given credit for,a goal an assist and draws the foul for the pen,huge confidence boost for him,result is a huge boost to the whole team,it now looks like we have options in midfield and up front,so the guys need to perform to stay in the team,roll on saturday 

1 minute ago, spudmfc said:

That would've been me,i thank you,ive also said joe may be a better player than given credit for,a goal an assist and draws the foul for the pen,huge confidence boost for him,result is a huge boost to the whole team,it now looks like we have options in midfield and up front,so the guys need to perform to stay in the team,roll on saturday 

Efford was immense tonight. I think he's one of the most improved players since GA left. Delighted for him to get a goal and a good one it was.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pettywulliegrew-2 said:

Last top flight away 0-5 anyone ???

very poor  first half performance……….credit for second half display

I remember us getting a five nil win at Inverness in a televised game in November 2012.

Sadly, I recall it because I completely forgot the game was on because my Dad had just passed away. I saw the fifth goal on tv when I went to visit one of his neighbours who had been watching the game.

8 minutes ago, The African said:

I remember us getting a five nil win at Inverness in a televised game in November 2012.

Sadly, I recall it because I completely forgot the game was on because my Dad had just passed away. I saw the fifth goal on tv when I went to visit one of his neighbours who had been watching the game.

1-5 unfortunately………Foran for ICT

• Thanks 1

Great result.

First half performance was solid, but unspectacular. I thought we were marginally the better team but there wasnt much in it.

2nd half we just took control of the game and thoroughly deserved the margin of victory.

Lovely hat trick from KVV and King Louis deprived once more!

Hopefully when his goal comes it will be meaningful!

Well done Stevie Hammell. Your team is worth following. 

A game of two halves with us outscoring County in both. Great result and well done to all concerned. It was important to pick up something tonight and boy we did, in style too. Its not every week or two that we rack up a 5-0 win away from home. Hammell seems to be transforming not just the style of play but also the perfomances of individuals like Joe Efford. KVV had one of those nights tonight and hit form with a hat trick topped off with a smashing goal. Encouraging also that Slattery returned and hit the net too.

Happy days!