Motherwell v Aberdeen 22/10/2022

SteelmaninOZ

13 hours ago, Spit_It_Out said:

I agree I have tried to move players about then it turns into a mess.I did think two wing backs with  Penney and O Donnell see how it goes.Also someone playing off or with KVV he is not a player that's up for running about and an Efford or Tierney might take load off a bit.

This 4-2-3-1 we are playing is just not happening  for me would rather play with two wing backs than two wingers.

Kelly

McGinn,Sol,Lamie

O,Don.                                          Penney

Goss,Spittial, Slattery

Efford or Tierney(Just playing off)

Kvv

So your no playing wae any midfield 

Looking at that line up I just can’t see where the goals are going to come from today. As I said the other day we are going to be relying on a set play or an own goal to get anything today because I’m certain we will concede.

41 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Looking forward to seeing, fingers crossed, my first goal from open play this season.

Hoping for it to be down my end of the pitch would be probably asking too much!

After I moved the US in 1997,  despite many trips back to Scotland, I didn't see us win a home game until we beat Hibs 3 - 0 in 2019! I saw us win away a few times, and plenty of draws at Fir Park, but I was starting to wonder if I'd ever see a home win again.

13 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

Looking at that line up I just can’t see where the goals are going to come from today. As I said the other day we are going to be relying on a set play or an own goal to get anything today because I’m certain we will concede.

KVV is the man who’ll get on the end of  something.

let’s get stuck in , play a bit of footy , ride our luck and get 3 points