Motherwell v Kilmarnock 23/12/2022

SteelmaninOZ

4 minutes ago, Yodo said:

Have u not been paying attention over the last number of home games so I’ll say it again it’s either Goss or Slattery not both together slowest midfield in SPFL as for Spittal hope he is nowhere near the team 

An on form Slattery brings out the best in Goss, but they are very different types of players - both having been played out of position so far. Cornelius would add energy and drive as I've said before. Like you though, I'm not convinced of Spittal.  

10 minutes ago, Kmcalpin said:

An on form Slattery brings out the best in Goss, but they are very different types of players - both having been played out of position so far. Cornelius would add energy and drive as I've said before. Like you though, I'm not convinced of Spittal.  

The two of them are two peas in a pod can’t tackle don’t track back and bring nothing to the team . Cornelius I’d play in front of them everytime . I know SH is struggling for a team tonight but no point in picking players that have been rubbish and will end up getting him the sack 

2 minutes ago, Yodo said:

The two of them are two peas in a pod can’t tackle don’t track back and bring nothing to the team . Cornelius I’d play in front of them everytime . I know SH is struggling for a team tonight but no point in picking players that have been rubbish and will end up getting him the sack 

I'm with you.  We're a better team with Cornelius. 

If we play with both Slattery and Goss we need to play 4-5 man midfield, ideally with a holding midfielder.  The defence needs some form of protection and other than Maguire (who I don't particularly rate) we have few options.  How we miss the likes of wee Al in this role.